+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello All,

I have a quick question, my spouse have done Biometric in April 2021 and on CIC website it does show Biometric Number etc but when I go to the bottom under BIOMETRIC section it still says "
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details"

Any suggestion or idea? Should this status change to BIOMETRIC RECEIVED?
It should have changed by now even with delays, call IRCC. YOu should have a receipt or something from the VAC where you gave biometrics, this should help.

You could also submit a webform with this info but suspect you will prefer to call to find out what the issue is.

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
It should have changed by now even with delays, call IRCC. YOu should have a receipt or something from the VAC where you gave biometrics, this should help.

You could also submit a webform with this info but suspect you will prefer to call to find out what the issue is.
Thank You, I will call them and check.

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone, there was a ghost update in the account when I checked on Friday and under medical it says:
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

We have not received any medical request yet. Is it a glitch or does it mean anything?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone, there was a ghost update in the account when I checked on Friday and under medical it says:
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

We have not received any medical request yet. Is it a glitch or does it mean anything?
Sounds like a glitch since you haven't done the medical.

Ayesha_866

Feb 6, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11-02-2021
AOR Received.
17-03-2021
File Transfer...
15-04-2021
Med's Request
01-07-2021
Med's Done....
27-07-2021
Passport Req..
16-10-2021
Hello everyone!
What does pre arrival letter mean? What is the next step and How long will it take from here onwards?
My file is in London visa office

Tanyavr

Jun 22, 2021
Hi everyone! Anybody here receive AOR1/first communication from IRCC within the last month? What did that look like for you (i.e. did things move quickly since then?)? I am still waiting to hear something since submitting it in Feb 2021. I know they have it but I've received no correspondence.

Realman007

Jun 19, 2021
Hello everyone!
What does pre arrival letter mean? What is the next step and How long will it take from here onwards?
My file is in London visa office
Hi Ayesha 866,
From the forums I have learned that the Pre- Arrival letter means they have determined your eligibility except the back ground check is still in process. The time line varies with different situations, In my case I got the Passport Request letter for my wife after 5 calendar days (3 working days). If all other aspects are fine with your aplication then you should be getting your PPR soon within days.
Good Luck

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Hi everyone! Anybody here receive AOR1/first communication from IRCC within the last month? What did that look like for you (i.e. did things move quickly since then?)? I am still waiting to hear something since submitting it in Feb 2021. I know they have it but I've received no correspondence.
You should have received AOR by now, its almost 4 months so try contacting IRCC/raise webform.

Tanyavr

Jun 22, 2021
You should have received AOR by now, its almost 4 months so try contacting IRCC/raise webform.
Yes, actually almost 5 months. I have called them multiple times (most recently this morning) and they said to just wait, that there are delays due to covid.. They have my file but its in prospective state still. I've sent webforms submitting the latest NoA and it was successfully added to the file but they have not reviewed the application for completeness yet.

Reactions: Jabya

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Yes, actually almost 5 months. I have called them multiple times (most recently this morning) and they said to just wait, that there are delays due to covid.. They have my file but its in prospective state still. I've sent webforms submitting the latest NoA and it was successfully added to the file but they have not reviewed the application for completeness yet.
I would say hang in there then. Hopefully you will receive AOR soon!

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Good people, input/suggestions/help needed!

I haven't met my wife in last 6 months, Can I travel for 3-4 weeks during the visa application process?
Will it make any adverse impact on the application?
Also once I travel, do I need to inform IRCC that I have travelled outside Canada for this duration?

esam99

Nov 4, 2020

I haven't met my wife in last 6 months, Can I travel for 3-4 weeks during the visa application process?
Also once I travel, do I need to inform IRCC that I have travelled outside Canada for this duration?
if u are a citizen its fine, if u are a PR they usually accept short trips
in the current COVID situation, i believe its totally fine

• Love

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020

Yes , you can definitely travel.
No need to inform IRCC.

• Love