+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Realman007

Jun 19, 2021
Good people, input/suggestions/help needed!

I haven't met my wife in last 6 months, Can I travel for 3-4 weeks during the visa application process?
Will it make any adverse impact on the application?
Also once I travel, do I need to inform IRCC that I have travelled outside Canada for this duration?
Of course you can travel, rather it can be a good impact on your application after you submit your additional relationships proofs of cohabitation.

• Love
Reactions: Jabya

Realman007

Jun 19, 2021
Good people, input/suggestions/help needed!

I haven't met my wife in last 6 months, Can I travel for 3-4 weeks during the visa application process?
Will it make any adverse impact on the application?
Also once I travel, do I need to inform IRCC that I have travelled outside Canada for this duration?
Of course you can travel, rather it can be a good impact on your application after you submit your additional relationships proofs of cohabitation.

BenceJones

Jul 20, 2021
Brand new in this forum. Sorry if it has been answered 1000 times.

For outland spouse sponsorship, is it better to apply online or send a paper application?

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Good People! I received SA and MR today!

Timeline so far -

Application submitted - 22 Feb 2021
AOR1 - 11 March 2021
SA - 21 July 2021
MR - 21 July 2021
Medical Passed - TBA

Kraken_123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
@Jabya - that's really great! :D

not sure about the GCMS notes part, I think its very subjective.
Cause, I did apply for the same only to find out that there has been no movement/ updates in our file since our AOR in March. LOL!
(got my GCMS notes today)

I have no clue what's happening to our file. The dead silence from March is freaking me out :(

• Sad

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Yet to find out, good news came just this morning, still waiting for SA letter from IRCC, so far only reflected in ECAS. I think GCMS had something to do with this, might have triggered some movement?
GCMS notes does not affect processing of your application. It is not managed by IRCC.

Reactions: esam99

Jabya

May 29, 2019
@Jabya - that's really great! :D

not sure about the GCMS notes part, I think its very subjective.
Cause, I did apply for the same only to find out that there has been no movement/ updates in our file since our AOR in March. LOL!
(got my GCMS notes today)

I have no clue what's happening to our file. The dead silence from March is freaking me out :(
Well, I sincerely hope everyone gets it real soon.

A question - Do we get SA approval letter in email? I still havent got it, or my lawyer/representative will get it?

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON

A question - Do we get SA approval letter in email? I still havent got it, or my lawyer/representative will get it?
If you provided an email, they will send through that way. If you have a lawyer/representative, they will receive the email.

Kraken_123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019

yes, you will get it by email. If you have a lawyer/ representative, they will get it.

Razan88

Jul 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

I know this process can be so confusing and the communication and feedback from IRCC can be random and so different from one case to the other, but I am a bit confused as our timeline is so different from others, and I just wanted to check if I should be worried about our progress or no.
we applied mid feb 2021, and in march we got AOR1, we weren't asked for biometrics as I have already applied for a visitor visa and have mine submitted ( I applied for a visitor visa in march and no answer till now :'(). Then in May we got our sponsor approval. Beginning of june we got our AOR2 our file was sent to the London office and no news till now . Now i know we have a good progress but I noticed that the medical in most timelines was asked around the same time as the sponsor approval. is our case normal? and has anyone been able to call the london office or is it just through the online portal? is there a way where I can know what is going on in the London office?

Thank you

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

I know this process can be so confusing and the communication and feedback from IRCC can be random and so different from one case to the other, but I am a bit confused as our timeline is so different from others, and I just wanted to check if I should be worried about our progress or no.
we applied mid feb 2021, and in march we got AOR1, we weren't asked for biometrics as I have already applied for a visitor visa and have mine submitted ( I applied for a visitor visa in march and no answer till now :'(). Then in May we got our sponsor approval. Beginning of june we got our AOR2 our file was sent to the London office and no news till now . Now i know we have a good progress but I noticed that the medical in most timelines was asked around the same time as the sponsor approval. is our case normal? and has anyone been able to call the london office or is it just through the online portal? is there a way where I can know what is going on in the London office?

Thank you
nothing to worry about, your progress is pretty good