+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hi, yesterday, September 8th, my status was updated, and there is fingerprint request in my account. It is said that the instructions are given in a letter or E-mail. However, I have not received the letter or E-mail yet. How long does it usually take to receive the instructions?

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hi, yesterday, September 8th, my status was updated, and there is fingerprint request in my account. It is said that the instructions are given in a letter or E-mail. However, I have not received the letter or E-mail yet. How long does it usually take to receive the instructions?
When did you get your AOR ?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Give it a few days. Also make sure to check your spam/junk folders or set up some rules to always get cic emails in inbox: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Give it a few days. Also make sure to check your spam/junk folders or set up some rules to always get cic emails in inbox: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/
Thank you so much for your reply.

I checked the spam folder. It’s empty. Do you know how much time do I have to send the fingerprint? Because I’m not in Canada right now, and there is no accredited company in my country to do it. So, I must travel back to Canada. How much time do you think I might have?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply.

I checked the spam folder. It’s empty. Do you know how much time do I have to send the fingerprint? Because I’m not in Canada right now, and there is no accredited company in my country to do it. So, I must travel back to Canada. How much time do you think I might have?
They usually give 30 days. Email CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca to ask for accredited company where you are, or get in touch with this company https://commissionaires.ca/en/national/service/international-fingerprinting

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Just checked my online tracker and noticed the update to take the test, please update the tracker. What do I now? Can you book the test without having received the email? When is the email is usually sent?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Just checked my online tracker and noticed the update to take the test, please update the tracker. What do I now? Can you book the test without having received the email? When is the email is usually sent?
Congrats, usually the email comes in a few days before the start of test window. There is no need to "book" the test, once you are ready log in within the test window and take the test.

Please let us know when you get the actual email, and when you take the test. Congrats!

Jollyzee

Mar 18, 2021
No update Yet. Last update on Aug 9 when i received AOR. Everything says in progress. Is there anyone from feb who is still waiting for update?
I'm still waiting for updates. Mine was last updated August 10th to reflect the completion of my test. BG and test is completed and everything else says in progress.

Montreal4330

Apr 21, 2021
The online tracker was updated today with my (wife's) test window, woohoo!

Could someone please update the tracker with the test invite and test window:

Physical Days: 1255
Application: Single, online application
Application sent: February 14, 2021
Delivered: February 14, 2021
AOR: August 6, 2021
In Process: August 17, 2021
Background verification complete: September 1, 2021
Test invite (status updated online; no e-mail yet): September 9
Test window: September 13 to October 3

Reactions: dersonc and engray