+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

eagle922

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Received the test email today, please update the tracker. Quick question though, in the same email, I had a letter asking me to photocopy every page of the passport and send the copies by replying to the email? Is that correct? I thought we had to upload this stuff? just double checking everyone did the same by replying to the email with the attached scanned copy of the passport.
You received the test invite and passport page request in the same email? For me, it was different emails.

And yes, I replied to the same email that sent me the request for passport pages. I replied to the mail that requested the passport pages.

Reactions: cyberkodi

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Kudos mate!

Your post made me go and check mine and it has also been updated on the 9th of September!

We seem to be on similar timelines which is nice!

Work has been crazy and i've yet to start studying for the exam....eeee
Thanks man! I haven't started studying, I will wait for the test update first then start hitting the books.
Received the test email today, please update the tracker. Quick question though, in the same email, I had a letter asking me to photocopy every page of the passport and send the copies by replying to the email? Is that correct? I thought we had to upload this stuff? just double checking everyone did the same by replying to the email with the attached scanned copy of the passport.
The instruction on how to send the scans should be in the email. Some people were asked to mail the scans rather than emailing them, so read the the instructions carefully.
Also, make sure you send the passport scans from cover to cover and every page. Any stamp/visa not in English or French should be translated. Good luck!

Reactions: scott.roy210988

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
You received the test invite and passport page request in the same email? For me, it was different emails.

And yes, I replied to the same email that sent me the request for passport pages. I replied to the mail that requested the passport pages.
Thank you, yeah both the invitation for test and the letter to send the passport copies were in the same attached pdf in the same email.

monaliza_332

Aug 12, 2021

I sent the copies in separate email. it shouldn't be a problem right?

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Sent copies of my passport pages on Monday 6th but still no acknowledgement that they've received/processed the email yet. Also the tracker still says it's waiting on me to take the citizenship test even though I also did that on the 6th. Luckily at the end of the test it gave an option to email me the result so I have that at least.
Don't worry, I'm in the same position Orly. Long weekend probably didn't help! I sat the exam and submitted copies on the 4th :)

rahikh

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks man! I haven't started studying, I will wait for the test update first then start hitting the books.

The instruction on how to send the scans should be in the email. Some people were asked to mail the scans rather than emailing them, so read the the instructions carefully.
Also, make sure you send the passport scans from cover to cover and every page. Any stamp/visa not in English or French should be translated. Good luck!
does this include empty pages as well?

orly

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2012
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013 (lived in Canada since 2012 though)
How did you send the copies? Did you just reply back using the email test you received?
In the instructions it gave an email address to send it to.

orly

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2012
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
LANDED..........
Yes. ALL PAGES! Even the front and back covers.
lol i didn't scan the covers as they didn't ask for that. It just said "pages" so that's what I gave them.

Reactions: MartinH1337

orly

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2012
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
LANDED..........
Are we supposed to receive an acknowledgment? I sent my passport pages more than a month ago and never received anything in response.
I've seen other people mentioning they got a response saying the office received the email but I guess it's not universal.