+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Congrats, usually the email comes in a few days before the start of test window. There is no need to "book" the test, once you are ready log in within the test window and take the test.

Please let us know when you get the actual email, and when you take the test. Congrats!
Thank you @engray, I have a feeling you will hear soon about yours as well. I noticed my background check is still in progress, is this normal to be invited for a test when background check has not completed yet?

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
I hope so too!

I have seen reports on the forum for people who got a test invite before the BG is completed. I think it's fine :)
Thank you!, will report back as soon as I have received the test invitation email. I hope you hear about yours very soon, fingers crossed!

Reactions: engray

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I hope so too!

I have seen reports on the forum for people who got a test invite before the BG is completed. I think it's fine :)
Does this happen as well ? I haven't seen any such. But I hope it is for good, may be a way to deal with huge piling backlog

May 10, 2021
My last updated status changed to September 9, hopefully I see BG completed soon :)
Kudos mate!

Your post made me go and check mine and it has also been updated on the 9th of September!

We seem to be on similar timelines which is nice!

Work has been crazy and i've yet to start studying for the exam....eeee

orly

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2012
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013 (lived in Canada since 2012 though)
Sent copies of my passport pages on Monday 6th but still no acknowledgement that they've received/processed the email yet. Also the tracker still says it's waiting on me to take the citizenship test even though I also did that on the 6th. Luckily at the end of the test it gave an option to email me the result so I have that at least.

Reactions: MartinH1337

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Kudos mate!

Your post made me go and check mine and it has also been updated on the 9th of September!

We seem to be on similar timelines which is nice!

Work has been crazy and i've yet to start studying for the exam....eeee
Did you get any finger print notification ? I know a person who had some ghost update for yesterday but nothing else shows up in the timeline.

Reactions: scott.roy210988

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
For those who had received some info on the last updated status as sept 9 in their application tracker, did any one of you got any finger print requests ?

Zambiana13

Mar 17, 2021
For those who had received some info on the last updated status as sept 9 in their application tracker, did any one of you got any finger print requests ?
Yes i applied online and just got the email to say they are requesting finger prints my AOR was august 18

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Received the test email today, please update the tracker. Quick question though, in the same email, I had a letter asking me to photocopy every page of the passport and send the copies by replying to the email? Is that correct? I thought we had to upload this stuff? just double checking everyone did the same by replying to the email with the attached scanned copy of the passport.

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Received the test email today, please update the tracker. Quick question though, in the same email, I had a letter asking me to photocopy every page of the passport and send the copies by replying to the email? Is that correct? I thought we had to upload this stuff? just double checking everyone did the same by replying to the email with the attached scanned copy of the passport.
when was your AOR and background check ? Did you have to go through any finger print requests ?

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Sent copies of my passport pages on Monday 6th but still no acknowledgement that they've received/processed the email yet. Also the tracker still says it's waiting on me to take the citizenship test even though I also did that on the 6th. Luckily at the end of the test it gave an option to email me the result so I have that at least.
How did you send the copies? Did you just reply back using the email test you received?

eagle922

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Are we supposed to receive an acknowledgment? I sent my passport pages more than a month ago and never received anything in response.