+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I just got adr request- Schedule A IMM 5669 E , PCC to be submitted by next 30 days.

Do any of you know which Schedule A imm5769 version is latest?

Also, how do you submit these documents? Should I send it via webform ? Any advice?

Reactions: syedhuqa

sammy112233

Feb 7, 2023
Hi. Did any one apply for Australia p.cc recently? Very recently they have started issuing digital pccs. Received digital copy on the same day they dispatched the hard copy via aus post ie on the 24th of May. But till today I haven't received my hard copy. My Adr submission date is 18th of June. They claim in mail that they have sent it to my home address. What to do? Can I use digital pcc incase hard copy doesn't arrive?
Hi did u subit hardcopy or digital ?

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
I just got adr request- Schedule A IMM 5669 E , PCC to be submitted by next 30 days.

Do any of you know which Schedule A imm5769 version is latest?

Also, how do you submit these documents? Should I send it via webform ? Any advice?
Same here. I got sent letters for re-medicals and then also submit FBI clearance, PCC from India as well as IMM 5669 form. You need to upload them using your IRCC account. It mentions this at the bottom of the ADR letter

Please upload and submit all the requested documentation via your online account. Note that
once the due date has passed, you will no longer be able to upload the requested
documentation.
If you are unable to meet the deadline, you must upload an explanation on your account.
Otherwise, your application may be refused for non-comp

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
I have a few questions related to the IMM5669E form requested by CIC. If others have experience related to the question, I would appreciate the help:

1. In the 7. Education field, do I need to write details about High School in the table or just enter Bachelors/Masters information in the table?
2. For the 8. Personal History, I was working in the US for an employer and had traveled to India right before the pandemic lockdowns started, which meant that I was working for the same employer in India for a few months. How do I enter this information in the 8. Personal History ? Subsequently, in the 12. Addresses list, I have entered my India address for the period that I was staying in India. Will this raise any issues if there looks to be a conflict between 8. Personal History and 12. Addresses ? @legalfalcon , can you please assist with this ?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have a few questions related to the IMM5669E form requested by CIC. If others have experience related to the question, I would appreciate the help:

1. In the 7. Education field, do I need to write details about High School in the table or just enter Bachelors/Masters information in the table?
2. For the 8. Personal History, I was working in the US for an employer and had traveled to India right before the pandemic lockdowns started, which meant that I was working for the same employer in India for a few months. How do I enter this information in the 8. Personal History ? Subsequently, in the 12. Addresses list, I have entered my India address for the period that I was staying in India. Will this raise any issues if there looks to be a conflict between 8. Personal History and 12. Addresses ? @legalfalcon , can you please assist with this ?

Thanks!
7 - enter high school details as well as all other education details
8 - You can split the work experience for the same employer but in different countries by having them in two separate rows.

Reactions: syedhuqa

Kaur2008

May 13, 2021
Hello everyone, i really need some guidance.
i got my aor in feb2021 under nbpnp employer support then did the biometrics then no update again in august they asked for additional doc and medical got passed. Since then i got no update. My file has been moved to few offices n now its in windsor office dont know how that office works as well. Its so stressfull .
On top of the ihave applied for restoration on my work permit dont kw how long its gonna take?
Kindly help me with some guidance and knowledge. Thankyou

Linda cleetus

Jul 13, 2021
No ideas
How many are still waiting for the ppr?
Seems like they arepurposefully not processing our files
My sisters is 2 and medical is gonna expire in July