>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

SPAGI

Mar 21, 2023
I’m waiting.
No ideas
How many are still waiting for the ppr?
Seems like they arepurposefully not processing our files
My sisters is 2 and medical is gonna expire in July
I’m waiting. I’m SINP EE. AOR 3rd Nov 2022. Tracker shows everything completed with COPR numbers. When I called IRCC, mentioned my PPR pending from secondary VO Sri Lanka. How about you?

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
@Linda cleetus Adding to this thread. Hi, I submitted a webform recently, called ircc and they said it hasn't been added to my application. I'm worried that if an agent starts looking at my application, he will not see the file. Will he look through ircc network to find out if I have any webform in queue b4 making any decisions?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I just checked Tracker this morning that it's updated on Mar 20, 2023. With all completed except background not started. Also I see a information "We're working to update this FAQ to include information for all application types" . Anybody have the same message. I am kind of confused

Linda cleetus

Jul 13, 2021
I just checked Tracker this morning that it's updated on Mar 20, 2023. With all completed except background not started. Also I see a information "We're working to update this FAQ to include information for all application types" . Anybody have the same message. I am kind of confused
Are u fsw Outland ?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Any updates ? I see except fsw outland rest of the application get processed. I don't understand what is the use of being express entry application

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
Any updates ? I see except fsw outland rest of the application get processed. I don't understand what is the use of being express entry application
I see a bunch of folks are recently getting remedicals and schedule A requests. I am on fsw outland and got the same and have submitted. How about you.. did you get these requests. Also the average time to process it says is 30 months. Last time I saw it said 36 months. So sounds like by August we should know, if 30 months.

Reactions: mvneema10

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I see a bunch of folks are recently getting remedicals and schedule A requests. I am on fsw outland and got the same and have submitted. How about you.. did you get these requests. Also the average time to process it says is 30 months. Last time I saw it said 36 months. So sounds like by August we should know, if 30 months.
Yes I received those requests and have submitted too. Hoping to see my ppr soon.

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
When did you receive the re-medical and Schedule A request and when did you submit it ?