+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
IRCC on strike it seems. Will this delay our applications? This is unfair to most of us who are waiting for 24+months
Not sure if it will delay any application as the applications are stuck at the NDVO since that seems to be where the ADR was requested from.

Bibiskie

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
IRCC on strike it seems. Will this delay our applications? This is unfair to most of us who are waiting for 24+months
Not sure if it will delay any application as the applications are stuck at the NDVO since that seems to be where the ADR was requested from.

There will be limited capacity during a strike, so delays in processing are expected. This includes delays to applications currently being prioritized.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/labour-disruptions.html

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
Has anyone gotten approvals or PPRs lately ? Looking through the January 2021, December 2020 and previous months, I don't see any activity or movement. Does that mean all those AORs have been processed ?

dhananjaybhati

Star Member
May 17, 2021
Feb 2021 AOR
Added spouse May 2022
Spouse ADR June 2022
Medical, new PCC for both of us done in July 15
March 15 2023 Spouse’s biometrics done
March 16 2023 PPR
April 6 2023 both of us received our stamped passports

May 11, 2023
Hey everyone, this forum has been overwhelmingly helpful throughout my application process. Here is my timeline for EE FSW Outland. I was the primary applicant and included my husband and our child as dependents.

COR: India
Feb 2021: AOR
Feb 2021: First Upfront Medical completed
Mar 2021: Biometrics completed
Jun 2022: Re-medical request - this request letter came from New Delhi so we assumed that our application ended up in NDVO
Jul 2022 : Second medical completed
Dec 2022: Submitted a webform about change in employment

Feb 8,2023 - created an account in Application Status Tracker
  • All 4 categories showed Complete for me
  • For my husband everything except eligibility was completed
  • For our child Eligibility and Background had not started, the other two were exempt/complete
April 19, 2023: Background changed to "In progress" for our child on application status tracker

May 2,2023: IRCC updated the processing time for my application category as 26 months. At this point my application had exceeded normal processing time so I took a few steps -
  1. Submitted a webform letting them know that processing time had exceeded and our second medicals were also set to expire in July 2023. Asked them when we could expect a decision to be made.
  2. Sent an email with similar information to IRCC in New Delhi - received an automated response immediately.
  3. I had a family member in Canada call IRCC and the IRCC agent was very helpful and answered all questions patiently. They let us know that if the processing time has exceeded normal processing time they may be able to take some action IF the application is within Canada. If it is outside Canada then there isn't much they can do and we should try to reach the specific VO via webform.

May 3, 2023 : Application status tracker showed that they received my Webform enquiry
May 8,2023 : received a canned response for my email from IRCC letting me know they received my enquiry and that they will triage it to an officer if deemed necessary
March 10, 2023 - I received PPR by email
March 11, 2023 - PPR is also available on my account

Patience is the name of the game. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: syedhuqa

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
Hey everyone, this forum has been overwhelmingly helpful throughout my application process. Here is my timeline for EE FSW Outland. I was the primary applicant and included my husband and our child as dependents.

March 2021: Biometrics completed
June 2022: Re-medical request - this request letter came from New Delhi so we assumed that our application ended up in NDVO
July 2022: Second medical completed

Feb 8,2023 - created account in Application Status Tracker
  • For our child Eligibility and Background had not started, the other two were exempt/complete
April 19, 2023: Background changed to "In progress" for our child on application status tracker

May 2,2023: IRCC updated the processing time for my category as 26 months. At this point my application had exceeded normal processing time so I took a few steps -
  1. Submitted a webform letting them know that processing time had exceeded and our second medicals were also set to expire in July 2023. Asked them when we could expect a decision to be made.
  2. Sent an email with similar information to IRCC in New Delhi - received an automated response immediately.
  3. I had a family member in Canada call IRCC and the IRCC agent was very helpful and answered all questions patiently. They let us know that if the processing time has exceeded normal processing time they may be able to take some action IF the application is within Canada. If it is outside Canada then there isn't much they can do and we should try to reach the specific VO.

May 3, 2023 - Application status tracker showed that they received my Webform enquiry
May 8,2023 - received a canned response for my email from IRCC letting me know they received my enquiry and that they will triage it to an officer if deemed necessary
March 10, 2023 - Received a phone call from IRCC letting me know my application is in the final stage and asking if we can travel to Canada prior to July 2023(when second medicals expire). Otherwise, they would send another re-medical request. I said we were OK to travel.
March 10, 2023 - shortly after the phone call received PPR by email

Congrats on getting your PR! What is the email address that you used to send an email to IRCC in New Delhi ?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019

Mar 2021: Biometrics completed
Jun 2022: Re-medical request - this request letter came from New Delhi so we assumed that our application ended up in NDVO
Jul 2022 : Second medical completed

Feb 8,2023 - created an account in Application Status Tracker

May 2,2023: IRCC updated the processing time for my application category as 26 months. At this point my application had exceeded normal processing time so I took a few steps -
  3. I had a family member in Canada call IRCC and the IRCC agent was very helpful and answered all questions patiently. They let us know that if the processing time has exceeded normal processing time they may be able to take some action IF the application is within Canada. If it is outside Canada then there isn't much they can do and we should try to reach the specific VO via webform.

May 3, 2023 : Application status tracker showed that they received my Webform enquiry
May 8,2023 : received a canned response for my email from IRCC letting me know they received my enquiry and that they will triage it to an officer if deemed necessary
March 10, 2023 - Received a phone call from IRCC NDVO letting me know they were going through my query and my application is in the final stage. They asked if we can travel to Canada prior to July 2023(when second medicals expire). Otherwise, they would send another re-medical request. I said we were OK to travel.
March 10, 2023 - shortly after the phone call I received PPR by email

Great Congratulations! I am at 27 months and guess I should start doing that.