+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
What did you say to them? On call they just ignore me? My background been stuck for 2 months
I just asked them about all the stages. But tracker changed after a week I called IRCC. Is your background check in tracker still in progress? Did you order gcms?

ashunayyar

Aug 22, 2019
yes my background check is still in progress, I ordered gcms, my criminality is passed since day 1 but security not even started , no update since 3 may. When i call them they tell me you have to wait its 11 months processing time, and one agent even bullied me for calling so soon.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
yes my background check is still in progress, I ordered gcms, my criminality is passed since day 1 but security not even started , no update since 3 may. When i call them they tell me you have to wait its 11 months processing time, and one agent even bullied me for calling so soon.
By the way are you Feb 2021 AOR? Cause we are all Feb 2021 aor and still waiting for ppr for 28 months which is above the standard processing time. For those applicant waiting time lesser than the processing time are been told to wait(with no specific information). This is what I have seen from other group here..

ravneet23

Feb 7, 2023
I did several things, called ircc and sent webform. After which I had gckey update and after 2 days noticed background is completed in tracker.
Did you received PPR yet? Mine background check is also completed and copr no generated on tracker yesterday

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
People who have submitted the passport.. I have a query.
I received PPR, and there is a statement to submit VAC passport transmission fees. I am submitting my passport via in person, and I don't see any VAC passport transmission fees? Anybody any suggestions?

Bibiskie

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
People who have submitted the passport.. I have a query.
I received PPR, and there is a statement to submit VAC passport transmission fees. I am submitting my passport via in person, and I don't see any VAC passport transmission fees? Anybody any suggestions?
That is most likely for one of your options in getting your passport back. If you want your passport delivered to your home then there will be extra charges. No charge if you'll pick it back up at the VFS office. Best to clarify with the VFS office for your location.

Reactions: mvneema10