+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Born to reign

Dec 4, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon, thank you for your prompt response always. I’m an inland CEC applicant, CPC Ottawa with feb 26 Aor. All the stages of the application has been passed since June 17, I’m still waiting for my file to be finalized. Will contacting my local MP help out with this situation or is there anything else I can do?

Hussain53

Mar 3, 2020
hello my medicals expired on 27 November 2020,today my profile got updated and it changed from medical passed in jan 2020 to you do not require a medical exam does this mean medicals are extended?
thanks
@legalfalcon

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
Hello All. I am an FWS-O applicant from India. I just wanted to share my experience till now. My AOR was Feb15th and biometrics and Med were passed in March itself. From the GCMS notes we got way back in July we noticed that the application had been positively assessed my the Case Processing Agent in the early days of March and it had not been touched since then. I ordered another GCMS in October and received the same in November. To my dismay, the application status was the same and it had still not been touched since March. This is really sad as my application has not been touched for more than 8 months now. My VO is Ottawa and the Secondary office is CIO. Do you think there is any benefit of emailing the Visa Office on the email address shared earlier. I know there is noting much we can do than wait, but the fact that my application has been dormant for 8 months is really gnawing at me and is making me question the way the applications are being processed. Please let me know if there is any way I can nudge them to realize what's going on and resume my processing ASAP.
My case is almost similar along with timelines, and after passing biometrics and med in March, no significant progress in my application. Currently rest of fields showing in progress, so not sure if are they really processing outland applications with lower priority or any specific issue with our applications (which I dont think so). No option than to wait. But yes if you can get some updates through webform or any other means, keep posted.

• Sad
Reactions: sud6feb

HiteshMiglani

May 8, 2020
Hello All,

I am an FSW-O applicant from USA with the AOR date of Feb 20. We are blessed with baby girl last week and want to know when and how to add her on my application.
I am in the same boat as most of you and waiting for my PR application.

Thanks in advance for your guidance

Reactions: Pallavibhasin20

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, thank you for your prompt response always. I’m an inland CEC applicant, CPC Ottawa with feb 26 Aor. All the stages of the application has been passed since June 17, I’m still waiting for my file to be finalized. Will contacting my local MP help out with this situation or is there anything else I can do?
Nope. There are many other CEC inland applicants who are in the same boat. You just have t wait until IRCC starts rolling out COPRs with the new online system.

Reactions: Born to reign

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello my medicals expired on 27 November 2020,today my profile got updated and it changed from medical passed in jan 2020 to you do not require a medical exam does this mean medicals are extended?
thanks
@legalfalcon
Most likely yes.

allmind

Jan 16, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I hope you can help me with this. I'm adding my spouse to my application but I receive some different instruction as of some others in this forum. It was in my understanding that Form IMM008 was to be filled and sign ONLY by the main applicant (me), while form IMM5406 was to be filled and sign by BOTH (one each). But the instructions I received state the same instructions for both forms. Should I send an IMM008 for me and my spouse(one each)?.

This is the instructions I received:
-Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or common-lawpartner (CLP);
- Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);

Thank you !!

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hello All,

I am an FSW-O applicant from USA with the AOR date of Feb 20. We are blessed with baby girl last week and want to know when and how to add her on my application.
I am in the same boat as most of you and waiting for my PR application.

Thanks in advance for your guidance
You'd have to inform IRCC using a webform. They would respond back with a list of documents/actionables required from you. You'd have to get a passport for the newborn.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I hope you can help me with this. I'm adding my spouse to my application but I receive some different instruction as of some others in this forum. It was in my understanding that Form IMM008 was to be filled and sign ONLY by the main applicant (me), while form IMM5406 was to be filled and sign by BOTH (one each). But the instructions I received state the same instructions for both forms. Should I send an IMM008 for me and my spouse(one each)?.

-Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or common-lawpartner (CLP);
- Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);

Thank you !!
You don’t have to fill up IMM0008 individually for you and your spouse. When you will fill the form , in 2nd question if you select spouse then automatically you will able to see one more section of your spouse after your information ends. So over-there you have to fill up the information of your spouse.

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I just got my GCMS notes today, my AOR is Feb 2020 and country of residence is USA.
VO: Ottawa
My notes contain the following
ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Does this mean my eligibility is conclusively passed ?
There has been no movement in my file since April.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Thank you !!

IMM 0008 - To be filled by the principle applicant

MM 5406 - To be filled by you and your CLP, respectively. One for each.

Reactions: RSub

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
just received ADR for IMM 5669 schedule A background declaration form for me and my spouse.
AOR Feb 3rd 2020
VO Ottawa
COR Pakistan
FSwo

@legalfalcon All my stages are PASSED since August as per my GCMS notes. Dont understand why they require this now? i was actually expecting PPR now lol. Any idea?