+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I don't expect to get COPR by 2020, CPC Ottawa is dan slow.

To agent JW00844: Are you hibernating?? My file isn't touched for 3 months.

SufiyanAhmed

May 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I've been a quite follower on this forum, just want to share that finally the golden e-mail arrived for my wife and myself.

CEC
ITA: Dec 19th, 2019
AOR: Feb 3rd, 2020
Biometrics: Mar 12th, 2020
Security and Criminality: Nov 25th, 2020
COPR: Dec 1st, 2020

I didn't apply for GSM notes, but last week I had a ghost update in my application finally it arrived good luck to everyone and be patient it will arrive :D
Took almost a year but congrats!

Reactions: dan_0936

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi Everyone, did anyone here got a COPR or PPR from the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia? It seems like all the application which have not been touched for a long time are all been worked on from CIO Sydney.

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hello All. I am an FWS-O applicant from India. I just wanted to share my experience till now. My AOR was Feb15th and biometrics and Med were passed in March itself. From the GCMS notes we got way back in July we noticed that the application had been positively assessed my the Case Processing Agent in the early days of March and it had not been touched since then. I ordered another GCMS in October and received the same in November. To my dismay, the application status was the same and it had still not been touched since March. This is really sad as my application has not been touched for more than 8 months now. My VO is Ottawa and the Secondary office is CIO. Do you think there is any benefit of emailing the Visa Office on the email address shared earlier. I know there is noting much we can do than wait, but the fact that my application has been dormant for 8 months is really gnawing at me and is making me question the way the applications are being processed. Please let me know if there is any way I can nudge them to realize what's going on and resume my processing ASAP.
My application is also in exactly the same state. Eligibility reviewed by case processes agent, security and criminality not started yet. I don't know what can be done from our end so that they pickup our files.

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Good day please the last time I called ircc I was told that eligibility passed,criminality passes and security passed and am waiting for final approval and my webform response i got also showed Eligibilty passed criminality and security valid. If this is the case does it mean an Officer has reviewed it? and who gives the final approval?

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello All, did you guys receive a ghost update today. I just gite one and it looks like the case every Sundays for the past 3 weeks....Can someone check and let me know?

Sep 25, 2019
Hi Everyone, did anyone here got a COPR or PPR from the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia? It seems like all the application which have not been touched for a long time are all been worked on from CIO Sydney.
Nothing...waiting for my COPR...AOR is of Feb 2020 and my medical passed in March 2020. Very frustrating

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hello All, did you guys receive a ghost update today. I just gite one and it looks like the case every Sundays for the past 3 weeks....Can someone check and let me know?
Yes vancouver time. Just 1hour ago. I was wondering if ghost update could be maintenance? Because I screen shot, I got 3 ghost update in 1 hour 10 min... And nothing changed in my profile. Last ghost update was December 5th and December 3th.

copho

Oct 28, 2020
Hello

I just got my GCMS notes but I really confused about my POF

When I applied I had the equivalent of 13000 CAD as my POF. but in my notes on page 70 it says 12,792 CAD and asks for a review but on Page 2 under economic, it says the available fund is 13,000 CAD. Please can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it?

HosaynRaza

Aug 1, 2019
Hi, a quick question. My passport will be expiring soon and i have my renewed passport with me as well. Can any one please help me with how to update CIC with new passport details before my application is processed further.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi, a quick question. My passport will be expiring soon and i have my renewed passport with me as well. Can any one please help me with how to update CIC with new passport details before my application is processed further.
Simply send scan copy of the data page via webform to IRCC..

Reactions: HosaynRaza

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi, I a have question about medical extension, are medicals only extended if all stages are passed ? my medicals will be expiring at the end of Jan and my security and criminality is not started yet.

Reactions: Magnolian