+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Dev27

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
NRT means no reportable trace, and a match means that your info was in the system that matched with the search and IRCC will just ascertain what it was for. If you have provide biometrics before in Canada, this is common as your biometrics will match with the ones in the system.

As long as there is no criminal case, no need to be concerned, your criminality will be passed.
Thank you @legalfalcon for your inputs. I have provided biometrics for tourist visa application before so might be for that.

Reactions: legalfalcon

allmind

Jan 16, 2020
Hello friends , I have added my spouse in my on going to express PR file , now they have requested me to submit the documents of my spouse. So in every form i need the signature of my spouse. So how can it be done ? Should she take out the print of signature page and then sign and then scan and send to me ? Or is there any other way ?
I have read in some other threads that that's the way it's done, print, sign and scan for all the forms.

Imm008 you sign
Imm008dep your spouse sign
Imm5406 one for each member each one signs it's own form
Imm5669 your spouse sign

Important that whenever your spouse signs it's acting as the principal applicant for that form

One question though, how did you contacted irrcc for this process?, webform or they asked you to send a email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca?

I'm doing the same process but I have been waiting more than a month for their email requesting documents

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
Anyone with AOR in Feb 2020 and outland got COPR? My AOR was on 27th Feb, still showing in progress. I have got 2 ghost updates, but not sure what application status is!?

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
Anyone with AOR in Feb 2020 and outland got COPR? My AOR was on 27th Feb, still showing in progress. I have got 2 ghost updates, but not sure what application status is!?
AOR 28th February
FSW O
Got 4 GUs in last 2 months

According to webform,
Background verifications valid
Criminality Background verifications valid
Security Background Verifications Valid

Waiting for PPR.

FYI...Outlanders other than Visa exempt countries usually get PPR not a COPR.(Hope I'm correct in this matter)

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
AOR 28th February
FSW O
Got 4 GUs in last 2 months

According to webform,
Background verifications valid
Criminality Background verifications valid
Security Background Verifications Valid

Waiting for PPR.

FYI...Outlanders other than Visa exempt countries usually get PPR not a COPR.(Hope I'm correct in this matter)
Thanks for the reply. I have raised webform awaiting response. Also yesterday there was an update in my application, MEP date got changed again after first it was showing passed in March 2020! But rest all showing still in progress. I have not ordered GCMS notes, should I ? Or am I close to getting PPR?

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I have raised webform awaiting response. Also yesterday there was an update in my application, MEP date got changed again after first it was showing passed in March 2020! But rest all showing still in progress. I have not ordered GCMS notes, should I ? Or am I close to getting PPR?
Hey what is your country of residence and what is the new date for MEP. I am also AOR 19 feb, FSW - O(PNP), country of residence - India. According to Last web form (mid October) my VO was CIO, Nova Scotia.
Eligibility verifications are currently valid.
Security background verification has not been initiated
The criminal background verifications currently valid
Any suggestions @legalfalcon

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
U r most welcome....Even I have raised a new webform....Have not ordered GCMS notes yet....it's purely an individual choice...u may go for it....
Hopefully we all are close to Our Golden Email of PPR....Let's pray together and create Positive vibes for everyone....
If you don't mind can u please share what's the new date mentioned for ur MEP....?

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hey what is your country of residence and what is the new date for MEP. I am also AOR 19 feb, FSW - O(PNP), country of residence - India. According to Last web form (mid October) my VO was CIO, Nova Scotia.
Hi, I also have similar timelines like yours. Please do keep posted on any updates.

AOR 17th Feb 2020, FSW -O PNP, COR : India
Medicals passed : 27th Feb 2020
Biometrics completed :9th March 2020
VO : Nova Scotia
Last webform reply:
Eligibility requirements are met
Not ordered gcms notes yet.

Hoping for some good news before this year ends.

Reactions: SijuJoseph

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
U r most welcome....Even I have raised a new webform....Have not ordered GCMS notes yet....it's purely an individual choice...u may go for it....
Hopefully we all are close to Our Golden Email of PPR....Let's pray together and create Positive vibes for everyone....
If you don't mind can u please share what's the new date mentioned for ur MEP....?
Yes hope to receive the golden email soon. Ya the new MEP date is 2nd Dec.

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
Hey, new MEP is 2nd Dec. Is that updated for you as well? COR India. however, I didnt receive details of my VO in last webform, where do you get that from?

Reactions: SijuJoseph

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
I got the information about VO from that web form I mentioned earlier. My profile is handling by my agent, so I have no access. Don't know any update on MEP. It was march 3 2020 earlier and completed biometrics by March 10.

Reactions: manthanp01

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
Hi, I also have similar timelines like yours. Please do keep posted on any updates.

AOR 17th Feb 2020, FSW -O PNP, COR : India
Medicals passed : 27th Feb 2020
Biometrics completed :9th March 2020
VO : Nova Scotia
Last webform reply:
Eligibility requirements are met
Not ordered gcms notes yet.

Hoping for some good news before this year ends.
Sure...

Reactions: Megha_1990

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Received my GCMS notes today :

- Application approved by Officer on Sept 22 2020
- There is a COPR section now and I can see COPR numbers are allocated --> T60*******
- Primary Office - Ottawa | Secondary Office : New Delhi
- Group - CPCO COVID RFV

Question 1:
Anyone FSW-O India have received PPR recently? How long do you guys think it take to get PPR ?

Question 2:
In the COPR section, it says Valid upto Jan 2 2021. I am assuming that is because my medicals were done exactly an year ago.
Will this get extended automatically?

Reactions: dharatishah82

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Feb 29, CEC (Biometrics October 02) - Primary Office is Ottawa

Received Webform response yesterday (sent on November 18):
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process
Really frustrating. Same status since August 24. Pretty sure COPR will not come this year.