Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
A quick question if i may, when i received my ITA, i was 36yrs old, so my CRS score was calculated accordingly.

Due to covid, I'm now 37, even in my GCMS notes, on pg12, under Assessment 2, it said, next Recalculation date was, *my birthday*

I thought our score, as far as age is concerned, was "locked" at the time of ITA, will this affect my CRS score??

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Curious as to how many other Feb 2020 people have their eligibility still at “recommended pass” rather than “passed”? My last notes I got in October showed my eligibility was recommended pass as of May, and nothing since then. I’m thinking of ordering more notes but I haven’t gotten any GUs or anything so I’m thinking there won’t be any changes.
Mine is at recommended pass since June 3rd.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

Have been a long time lurker and I just wanted to ask a question to the forum.

My wife is the primary applicant for our profile and she has around 5 years of professional experience right now. Due to some personal reasons, she has decided to quit her job and is not planning to pursue another job for the meantime. I have read in other places that anything above 3 years of experience does not matter but just wanted to ask if the primary applicant quitting/losing their job makes any negative impact on the application. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Note: I do understand that the loss of job will have to be informed to IRCC which will be done on her last day.

APPLICATION DETAILS:
AOR : 15th Feb 2020
Stream : FSW-Outland
Country of Residence : India

Regards
Sud
If you have already submitted your application, then the application is locked. Ant subsequent changes to your job after your submit the application are irrelevant.

However, if you claimed points for the job you were currently employed in, then send a webform and inform IRCC that you no longer work for the current employer, just in case IRCC wants to verify your employment, they should be aware. It has no impact on your CRS.

You get max points for 3+ years of work experience and max points for MEC for 6+ years of work experience.

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Curious as to how many other Feb 2020 people have their eligibility still at “recommended pass” rather than “passed”? My last notes I got in October showed my eligibility was recommended pass as of May, and nothing since then. I’m thinking of ordering more notes but I haven’t gotten any GUs or anything so I’m thinking there won’t be any changes.
Same here.... cec inland... aor 18 feb...

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
@legalfalcon, thanks for the prompt reply.
I asked that I would like to know if there is any technical glitch as I am getting ghost update in my profile but do not see any changes in my profile. It shows application/profile updated. Secondly, under “view submitted application or upload documents”, I am getting a text in red. However, neither i got any request to submit any document nor I can see any option of submit/read (in case it has been requested which I cannot see due to the possible glitch) and attached the screenshots. Also, I asked if I have missed out any communication.
@legalfalcon please advise if I have asked it correctly or should I raise another webform. Many thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please advise if I have asked it correctly or should I raise another webform. Many thanks

Searh for GU on the form. It just indicates a movement. Further, there is no term as ghost update in immigration law. May such terms have been coined here that have no relevance to immigration law.

As regards the technical glitch, not sure what the text in red means. Can you post a pic.?

Kamil.Salahat

Oct 21, 2019
Good day.

My application, FSW+PNP (Alberta) - Outland.
Principal applicant + Spouse + 1 child (1.5 years old)
AOR: February 8, 2020
Biometric:
Principal applicant: March 1, 2020​
Spouse: June 9, 2020​

latest update on application is:
Review of medical results - February 19, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

below are the details for my application status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 1, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

is it ok that no updates are received yet? does anyone have then same status?
also, some comments mentioned eligibility passed and for me its still under review, any idea why taking so long?
do I need to do anything or should I just keep waiting?

appreciate the help

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Good day.

My application, FSW+PNP (Alberta) - Outland.
Principal applicant + Spouse + 1 child (1.5 years old)
AOR: February 8, 2020
Biometric:
Principal applicant: March 1, 2020​
Spouse: June 9, 2020​

latest update on application is:
Review of medical results - February 19, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

below are the details for my application status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 1, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

is it ok that no updates are received yet? does anyone have then same status?
also, some comments mentioned eligibility passed and for me its still under review, any idea why taking so long?
do I need to do anything or should I just keep waiting?

appreciate the help
Hi Have you ordered your GCMS notes? I have pretty much same status as yours. I still haven't done my biometrics though.
my last update was Feb 27 which was my medical. I am inland FSW single applicant with non-accompanying partner.
AOR Feb 17. I have ordered and received GCMS notes. it is very useful to know what is truly going on with your aplication.
If you haven' done so, I would highly recommend it.