+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
In your webform, what did you ask?
@legalfalcon, thanks for the prompt reply.
I asked that I would like to know if there is any technical glitch as I am getting ghost update in my profile but do not see any changes in my profile. It shows application/profile updated. Secondly, under “view submitted application or upload documents”, I am getting a text in red. However, neither i got any request to submit any document nor I can see any option of submit/read (in case it has been requested which I cannot see due to the possible glitch) and attached the screenshots. Also, I asked if I have missed out any communication.

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I had a call with IRCC agent to get the status of my spouse’s criminality and he told me that the last note was on the 7th of October when we gave our fingerprints, which stated something like: multiple attempts to get fingerprints, which means they are not clear. He told us that either they will approve or ask her to resubmit the fingerprints again. My question is, is there anything we can do from our side to expedite the process.
Any insight into what typically happens in a situation like this?
thanks!
@legalfalcon or any other knowledgeable member in this forum!

dexco

May 13, 2020
Curious as to how many other Feb 2020 people have their eligibility still at “recommended pass” rather than “passed”? My last notes I got in October showed my eligibility was recommended pass as of May, and nothing since then. I’m thinking of ordering more notes but I haven’t gotten any GUs or anything so I’m thinking there won’t be any changes.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys! Is there any inland applicants who are still waiting for the SC call for biometrics appointment?
I am so tired of waiting with no ability to change anything.
AOR Feb 17.

kenex

Jan 16, 2020
Curious as to how many other Feb 2020 people have their eligibility still at “recommended pass” rather than “passed”? My last notes I got in October showed my eligibility was recommended pass as of May, and nothing since then. I’m thinking of ordering more notes but I haven’t gotten any GUs or anything so I’m thinking there won’t be any changes.
Same for me. Is your application at Ottawa VO?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
I wouldn’t order notes until you get and catch a ghost update. If you can call IRCC after you get the ghost update, do so and ask specifically if an officer reviewed your file and are your eligibility and security passed and file approved. You will get an answer quicker like that.

Imagine ordering notes tomorrow and an officer reviews your file and approves it next week. The notes won’t catch that and you will be even more discouraged.

Reactions: dexco

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I am also in similar state, is your criminality passed?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I do not have my notes yet (ordered October 5th), but I believe I am still in "recommended pass". According to calls and webform eligibility is "passed", but security did not start yet, so I believe an officer still need to finalize the eligibility. Same status since April, Ottawa VO.

Reactions: dexco

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi All,

Have been a long time lurker and I just wanted to ask a question to the forum.

My wife is the primary applicant for our profile and she has around 5 years of professional experience right now. Due to some personal reasons, she has decided to quit her job and is not planning to pursue another job for the meantime. I have read in other places that anything above 3 years of experience does not matter but just wanted to ask if the primary applicant quitting/losing their job makes any negative impact on the application. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Note: I do understand that the loss of job will have to be informed to IRCC which will be done on her last day.

APPLICATION DETAILS:
AOR : 15th Feb 2020
Stream : FSW-Outland
Country of Residence : India

Regards
Sud
If @legalfalcon @caipsnotes or any other senior members can kindly advise. I would be really grateful.

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
Hi! I just got another ghost update. The last ghost update I received was in September after which I applied for GCMS notes and got to know that my case status was approved.
But now for todays ghost update I am confused that what might be the reason.
Does anybody know what can be the cause?

FSW-O

Reactions: Snagh

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi! I just got another ghost update. The last ghost update I received was in September after which I applied for GCMS notes and got to know that my case status was approved.
But now for todays ghost update I am confused that what might be the reason.
Does anybody know what can be the cause?

FSW-O
Hard to say since your case already approved but keep an eye out for passport request. Have heard people getting random GUs also sometime due to technical glitches. What's your AOR and VO?