+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Good day.

My application, FSW+PNP (Alberta) - Outland.
Principal applicant + Spouse + 1 child (1.5 years old)
AOR: February 8, 2020
Biometric:
Principal applicant: March 1, 2020​
Spouse: June 9, 2020​

latest update on application is:
Review of medical results - February 19, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

below are the details for my application status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 1, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

is it ok that no updates are received yet? does anyone have then same status?
also, some comments mentioned eligibility passed and for me its still under review, any idea why taking so long?
do I need to do anything or should I just keep waiting?

appreciate the help
You can call IRCC or order GCMS notes. That is how people are finding out more about their case. The standard IRCC profile on IRCC’s website won’t give you all those details.

Cecilia88920

Nov 14, 2020
Hi , my AOR was 25th Feb , medical passed 4th March and Bio completed 18th March . After that just shows back ground check is in progress and your application is in progress . I am currently in Canada now . Anyone could kindly advise What should I do to check the status ? Thanks very much .

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi , my AOR was 25th Feb , medical passed 4th March and Bio completed 18th March . After that just shows back ground check is in progress and your application is in progress . I am currently in Canada now . Anyone could kindly advise What should I do to check the status ? Thanks very much .
Have you ordered your notes? It will show you every single detail on your app like officer comments that are not shown online. Since you’re in Canada, you can order it for free on your own. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do the site is under maintenance atm though.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: patfat

Cecilia88920

Nov 14, 2020
Have you ordered your notes? It will show you every single detail on your app like officer comments that are not shown online. Since you’re in Canada, you can order it for free on your own. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do the site is under maintenance atm though.
Not yet . Let me try to order one . I checked others’ status , looks like all very slow . And also someone said could call RICC , do you know which number I should call ? Thanks very much !

nihal.h

May 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have submitted my application in March 2020. I have raised a webform to my VO (Singapore) for the status of my application. They mentioned that the application "Approved" and I should be getting a PPR when the VOs continue their regular operations.

I have recently changed my home address (same city, different neighborhood) and I cannot receive any documents at my old address. My question is, if I submit my passport after getting a PPR, will they return the passport at my old address? Or will they take my address again at time of me physically submitting my passport? I will be submitting my passport to the VAC in Dhaka who will then send it to Singapore VO.

Thanks in advance

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
My passport is going to expire in May 2021. AOR is Feb 15 and currently residing in USA. Everything is passed except for decision on the retaking medical.

Should I start process for renewal of my passport? What happens if I apply for passport extension and then receive PPR while the extension is in process?

I am also worried on any potential delays with webform for new passport.

Any suggestions @legalfalcon ?

Last edited:

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
i think its glitch because when i opened my profile.. it showed submitted and then i clicked on it , it wasnt opening and then i reload page and now its showing application updated but still i cant open it and its showing bad gateway error

Reactions: Vandana V