+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi all, I'm really worried about something and hoping you can help. I'm inland FSW with AOR Feb 9th, I ordered GCSM and passed eligibility in March but now stuck in Criminality and Security. I gave my biometrics at the airport when I got my work visa last November so I assumed I was exempt and just waiting for things to move along, but when I check the status of biometrics on this website https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp it says "Not applicable" and they couldn't find them, which also gave me a heart attack....I'm afraid that is why my background check is taking forever?...but at the same time I didn't get any calls from officers to set an appointment and my biometrics should be valid.

Anyone who should have valid biometrics also gets that message? Is there anyone who gave biometrics when they got their work visa and actually got exempted and their case moved along? really any feedback you have on this is appreciated, I'm not sure what to do. Thank you
Hi My AOR is Feb 17 and I am still waiting for the SC call.... I called IRCC yesterday about it and the agent frankly said that there
is nothing she can do other than advising me to wait for the them to call. Sine you are in Vancouver, there is a thread you might
want to check and connect with other in Greater Vancouver area. Hope we all will receive the call soon.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/great-vancouver-area-biometrics-tracking.703844/page-53#post-8981075

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi My AOR is Feb 17 and I am still waiting for the SC call.... I called IRCC yesterday about it and the agent frankly said that there
is nothing she can do other than advising me to wait for the them to call. Sine you are in Vancouver, there is a thread you might
want to check and connect with other in Greater Vancouver area. Hope we all will receive the call soon.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/great-vancouver-area-biometrics-tracking.703844/page-53#post-8981075
Thank you so so much Magnolian, gives me "hope" that they might get to me at some point soon...and thanks for the useful link. I'll cross my fingers for you as well.

Reactions: Magnolian

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
CEC Inland + Spouse
AOR Feb 28
Med Passed March 7th
BIL March 6th
Biometrics done October 26th

Still waiting for any update.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
@legalfalcon, thnx a lot for the advise I have raised one yesterday and waiting for the reply now.
Hi @legalfalcon, I have got the following reply for my webform:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. When an application is submitted using an online account, you are able to view the status of different application processing stages. Once a change of status occurs, an email is sent to you with the following subject line:

Your application (X000000000) has been updated.

Please note that when an email is sent with the subject line mentioned above, it is not a new message in your online account.

However, if you receive an email with the subject You have a new message in your account, you have a new message.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Not only inland applicants, I think this will also apply to Outland applicants after landing in Canada...
Hopefully, although, I said inland applicants, because they will be able to "land" this way. Outland applicants still need to receive PPR and then COPR in order to do their landing process.

Reactions: matteosc

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I have got the following reply for my webform:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. When an application is submitted using an online account, you are able to view the status of different application processing stages. Once a change of status occurs, an email is sent to you with the following subject line:

Your application (X000000000) has been updated.

Please note that when an email is sent with the subject line mentioned above, it is not a new message in your online account.

However, if you receive an email with the subject You have a new message in your account, you have a new message.
In your webform, what did you ask?

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi,
My PR application is in progress and is in the following stage:
AOR - 15 February
Biometrics given - 07 October
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed
Criminality - In Progress (Passed for me and pending for Spouse [secondary applicant])

My IELTS (English test) would expire on the 1st of December. If I do not get my application approved by then, would I have to give the English test again?

@legalfalcon

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi,
My PR application is in progress and is in the following stage:
AOR - 15 February
Biometrics given - 07 October
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed
Criminality - In Progress (Passed for me and pending for Spouse [secondary applicant])

My IELTS (English test) would expire on the 1st of December. If I do not get my application approved by then, would I have to give the English test again?

@legalfalcon
From what I know IELTS needs to be valid at the time of application. You should have no issues.

Last edited: