Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Thanks so much for your quick reply. Yes, I followed all their insruction and my letters includes everything they require. they said the following in their assessment in full. Do you see anything wrong with it? Thank you again so much!

...web-based search confirms employer information-Letter dated xxx appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provided job description which is consistent with lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOUND IN GOOGLE OPEN SEARCH. Letter dated xxx appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provided job description which is consistent with lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Letter confirms salary of xxx by year. Letter confirms full time employment. CRS Foreign work: 4 years and 4 months. FSW work 0 year(s) and 0 month(s) of 1 year(s)-REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s).
There are no concerns, this is just how the analyst calculated your score and put a RR. No need to be concerned, just wait for the officer's final determination on your eligibility.

Reactions: Magnolian

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @caipsnotes Can you take a look and let me know what it means?

In the end of very long assessment of my intl work experience, case analyst wrote ''CRS Foreign work: 4 years and 4 months. FSW work 0 year(s) and 0 month(s) of 1 year(s)-REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)'' Can you please help me what it means in a simple language? What does it mean when they
say FSW work and FSW points? Is it different than CRS points?

In the work experience assesment section, case analyst said that my employer's official website was found and job description was consistent with the
lead statemetn etc., it was basically good, but I am wondering why it requires a review in the end.

Thanks again so much
Hi, nothing alarming here and nothing to worry about. The file will be reviewed by an officer which is fairly common. If you have submitted all the supporting documents then wait for the process to takes its course. Nothing to be concerned about.

Reactions: Magnolian

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi all, I'm really worried about something and hoping you can help. I'm inland FSW with AOR Feb 9th, I ordered GCSM and passed eligibility in March but now stuck in Criminality and Security. I gave my biometrics at the airport when I got my work visa last November so I assumed I was exempt and just waiting for things to move along, but when I check the status of biometrics on this website https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp it says "Not applicable" and they couldn't find them, which also gave me a heart attack....I'm afraid that is why my background check is taking forever?...but at the same time I didn't get any calls from officers to set an appointment and my biometrics should be valid.

Anyone who should have valid biometrics also gets that message? Is there anyone who gave biometrics when they got their work visa and actually got exempted and their case moved along? really any feedback you have on this is appreciated, I'm not sure what to do. Thank you

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
@experts please i need your advice.

i have applied for PR under express entry under CEC (AOR FEB 23,2020).
after submitting file, i have added my wife as dependent.

Now IRCC has merge some other girl information with my wife UCI number. so initially i got wrong name in the dependent section. after few days they did correction.

but then i received biometric instruction letter and again they give me with wrong date of birth and name
. Moreover, they gave me wrong letter 3 times. i have been waiting for letter since last 4 months. and now i don't know how long they will take to give me correct one.

i have sent many web from but, same ans we will make correction.

So, in this situation, Is it good choice to file open work permit for my wife?

@legalfalcon please i need your advice

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi all, I'm really worried about something and hoping you can help. I'm inland FSW with AOR Feb 9th, I ordered GCSM and passed eligibility in March but now stuck in Criminality and Security. I gave my biometrics at the airport when I got my work visa last November so I assumed I was exempt and just waiting for things to move along, but when I check the status of biometrics on this website https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp it says "Not applicable" and they couldn't find them, which also gave me a heart attack....I'm afraid that is why my background check is taking forever?...but at the same time I didn't get any calls from officers to set an appointment and my biometrics should be valid.

Anyone who should have valid biometrics also gets that message? Is there anyone who gave biometrics when they got their work visa and actually got exempted and their case moved along? really any feedback you have on this is appreciated, I'm not sure what to do. Thank you
Hi @Tanatos14 ,

My wife gave biometrics at the Canada-US border (February/2020 - we were only applying for her work visa). When we tried to check the status of her biometrics, we got the "Not applicable" status. We received the call from Service Canada and both of us had to give the biometrics (it was the first time for me).

Red_Warrior

Apr 22, 2020

Biometrics which was collected in the airport does get registered on the IRCC database. So biometric taken in the airport will not work on your immigration applications. Biometrics which are collected by IRCC for any of your application from past 2yrs will be considered for further applications.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi @Tanatos14 ,

My wife gave biometrics at the Canada-US border (February/2020 - we were only applying for her work visa). When we tried to check the status of her biometrics, we got the "Not applicable" status. We received the call from Service Canada and both of us had to give the biometrics (it was the first time for me).
Thanks Archanjo, can I ask when was you AOR ? I'm in Vancouver and with an AOR beginning of feb I still have not received the call from Service Canada for Biometrics if as it turns out I have to give them since the ones I gave at airport do not count.

Red_Warrior

Apr 22, 2020
Thanks Archanjo, can I ask when was you AOR ? I'm in Vancouver and with an AOR beginning of feb I still have not received the call from Service Canada for Biometrics if as it turns out I have to give them since the ones I gave at airport do not count.
I think you need to call IRCC as most of the people who applied later has received biometrics calls. You might miss it in past or you might get some help from IRCC regarding your bio-metric status.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
I think you need to call IRCC as most of the people who applied later has received biometrics calls. You might miss it in past or you might get some help from IRCC regarding your bio-metric status.
Thank you , so discouraging...I called IRCC couple weeks ago when I thought my biometrics were valid, they didn't tell me anything was wrong or mentioned anything about biometrics, just that I had to wait.

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Feb 29. Received the call in Sep 30. GTA area. As mentioned by Red_Warrior, you may have missed the SC call

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.