LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
Did you notice a change in your profile? Did it go from "you passed the medical exam" to "you dont need"? Or you were able to know from the GCMS notes?
@jule1989, I got a GU on August 13, 2020 and my profile said : « Latest update: Review of medical results - August 13, 2020: You passed the medical exam. » When I received my GCMS a week later, I saw that the officer asked for a reassessment of my medicals for extension, granted the day after.

Last edited:
Reactions: jule1989

LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
Thank you for the update @LaurieD , a few questions for you which might add more clarity to this issue.

1) Are you Inland or Outland ?
2) What does your medical say currently, when you login? Passed or Do not need?
3) Lastly, what is your AOR?

Personally, I think your file is just pending for a final officer review before the approval. It can happen anyday now.
Hi @pbhanot
1) I’m FSW-Outland
2) It says passed on August 13, 2020
3) My AOR is Feb, 29 2020

I hope you’re right. But it seems that priority is now given to Inland applications, post-March, mostly CEC. To be honest, I think we won’t hear anything before 2021.

Reactions: pbhanot

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
HELP HELP!!!

CEC Inland - AOR March 20 – Medical passed (May 20) – Medical expired (July 20) – Today, I received “Medical report - section a client identification and summary (imm 1017e)”. I completed medical exam today. However, I don’t know how and where I should submit forms? Is there any experience with this matter?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please I would like to know if visa officers go through Eligibility again by checking may be reference letter, job duties and POF during final review
The work reference letters, PoF, NOC, etc. are all a part of the eligibility.

After it has been assessed by an analyst, and recommended passed, in most cases the office will go ahead with the recommendation, but in very rare cases can have a contrary finding.

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
The work reference letters, PoF, NOC, etc. are all a part of the eligibility.

After it has been assessed by an analyst, and recommended passed, in most cases the office will go ahead with the recommendation, but in very rare cases can have a contrary finding.
@legalfalcon in my case the CPA did his evaluation at CIO and passed my eligibility without the input of the VO. The file was transfered to the LVO. The VO in the LVO in his comment did not mention anything about POF, work reference letter and do on. His emphasis was on admissibility. Find his comment below;

**Officer Review- RROC processing** Admissibility -- search complete: No concerns. Address and travel history reviewed. No apparent concern. Crim: Nigeria PC(s). Reviewed. NRT.Bio passed. Infoshare: Reviewed. No concerns. Upon review of all available information, I am satisfied there are no crim concerns. Crim passed. Meds valid to 2021/02/19 - Next steps/recommendation -- Ready for FINDEC upon resumption of service.

Can you say here that my eligibility is conclusively passed?

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
HELP HELP!!!

CEC Inland - AOR March 20 – Medical passed (May 20) – Medical expired (July 20) – Today, I received “Medical report - section a client identification and summary (imm 1017e)”. I completed medical exam today. However, I don’t know how and where I should submit forms? Is there any experience with this matter?
In my case after I completed the exam, the clinic will upload it online directly and I saw it on the CIC portal after a few days that it's been uploaded. Then, three days after I got another update that I've passed the medical.

Reactions: AlexiBaron

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
@legalfalcon in my case the CPA did his evaluation at CIO and passed my eligibility without the input of the VO. The file was transfered to the LVO. The VO in the LVO in his comment did not mention anything about POF, work reference letter and do on. His emphasis was on admissibility. Find his comment below;

**Officer Review- RROC processing** Admissibility -- search complete: No concerns. Address and travel history reviewed. No apparent concern. Crim: Nigeria PC(s). Reviewed. NRT.Bio passed. Infoshare: Reviewed. No concerns. Upon review of all available information, I am satisfied there are no crim concerns. Crim passed. Meds valid to 2021/02/19 - Next steps/recommendation -- Ready for FINDEC upon resumption of service.

Can you say here that my eligibility is conclusively passed?
@Formah, we have the same exact situation, AOR and med validity. The comments on your notes are same as mine too.

From my understanding, security doesn't start until eligibility is conclusively passed. In my case, security is blank and based on the recommendation, it is safe to say to say that eligibility and the rest are passed only awaiting final decision.

So if you have your security blank too and going by the officers comment on your notes, I'd say yours is passed too.

I'm praying we get a response soonest.

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
@Formah, we have the same exact situation, AOR and med validity. The comments on your notes are same as mine too.

From my understanding, security doesn't start until eligibility is conclusively passed. In my case, security is blank and based on the recommendation, it is safe to say to say that eligibility and the rest are passed only awaiting final decision.

So if you have your security blank too and going by the officers comment on your notes, I'd say yours is passed too.

I'm praying we get a response soonest.
@Joenelly please send me a mail let's connect. ehismann@yahoo.com