Estimated Completion Date: September 24, 2020

Reviewing eligibility
May 28, 2020 You Passes the medical exam
We do not need additional docs
You do not need an interview
Biometric July 28, 2020 Completed
We are processing background check
Your application is in progress

Above is my update since Sept 24, 2020. Anyone have an idea of how long till I hear from them again?

Indian citizen living in US.

Thanks for your help!

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Application received: March 24, 2020
100% Complete
Estimated Completion Date: September 24, 2020

Reviewing eligibility
May 28, 2020 You Passes the medical exam
We do not need additional docs
You do not need an interview
Biometric July 28, 2020 Completed
We are processing background check
Your application is in progress

Above is my update since Sept 24, 2020. Anyone have an idea of how long till I hear from them again?

Indian citizen living in US.

Thanks for your help!
Depends on your luck when they start processing your application.

My completion date finished on August 16(Inland Toronto) - still waiting - many are in the same boat.

To be honest - nobody knows when - just hoping its today - everyday.

Reactions: trangvu.cy

trangvu.cy

Oct 12, 2020
US
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-05-2020 Passed
Interview........
Not required
Depends on your luck when they start processing your application.

My completion date finished on August 16(Inland Toronto) - still waiting - many are in the same boat.

To be honest - nobody knows when - just hoping its today - everyday.
Thank you! I'm hoping for at least getting the eligibility passed. It would be a big relieve knowing that everything being processed.

Hopefully everyone will get it soon!

Reactions: DashSat

jixu123

Oct 22, 2020
Guys, need your input here:

Mine was FSW-O, AOR Feb 19 2020, and I recently have received the GCMS Notes. The Assessment part shows Eligibility Passed, Criminality & Security both Not Started.

However, regarding elegibility, in the latest note 1 part, I only noticed "Case Processing Agent"'s notes saying FSW points appears to meet but did not see the "Officer Review" part. Does this mean the eligibility is a conclusive pass? I also called IRCC and the agent told me my eligibility is a "Pass", not a "recommended Pass",which confuses me. Just wondering whether my elegibility has indeed passed.

Thanks a lot!

@legalfalcon Could you also shed some light? Thank you!

Reactions: Pallavibhasin20

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Mine was FSW-O, AOR Feb 19 2020, and I recently have received the GCMS Notes. The Assessment part shows Eligibility Passed, Criminality & Security both Not Started.

However, regarding elegibility, in the latest note 1 part, I only noticed "Case Processing Agent"'s notes saying FSW points appears to meet but did not see the "Officer Review" part. Does this mean the eligibility is a conclusive pass? I also called IRCC and the agent told me my eligibility is a "Pass", not a "recommended Pass",which confuses me. Just wondering whether my elegibility has indeed passed.

Thanks a lot!

You will have to see who entered the note. If it was by a CPA, then it will be reviewed by an officer who will make a conclusive determination on the eligibility and enter his note. Only after that is the eligibility conclusively passed and the security will start.

You can read mu previous common on this and compare it with the sample notes posted on my post at #2,521

However, if your CPA notes says passed, no need to worry and soon your application will progress and security will start.

jixu123

Oct 22, 2020
You will have to see who entered the note. If it was by a CPA, then it will be reviewed by an officer who will make a conclusive determination on the eligibility and enter his note. Only after that is the eligibility conclusively passed and the security will start.

You can read mu previous common on this and compare it with the sample notes posted on my post at #2,521

However, if your CPA notes says passed, no need to worry and soon your application will progress and security will start.
Thank you for your response! Much appreciated :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Thanks a lot!

If it says appears to meet then the application will be reviewed by an officer and only then conclusively passed. There after security screening will start. Most security checks are done within 1 month; longer up to 1 to 2 years if in enhanced screening.

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
For all who have completed 100% completion - I dont see a link for webform anymore.

It just says : "If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this". But nothing in front of it.

Probably everybody was raising one and they removed it.

Anyone else facing this?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For all who have completed 100% completion - I dont see a link for webform anymore.

It just says : "If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this". But nothing in front of it.

Anyone else facing this?
Everyone (after 100% on their progress bar) is seeing this and a hyperlink on their Applicant Information section after the update this week.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Everyone (after 100% on their progress bar) is seeing this and a hyperlink on their Applicant Information section after the update this week.

Anyone else facing this?

That's correct others have reported of the same observation.

trangvu.cy

Oct 12, 2020
US
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-05-2020 Passed
Interview........
Not required
That's correct others have reported of the same observation.
Anyone know the estimated time till hearing updates or getting approval from the day profile get 100%?
Much appreciate it!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Anyone know the estimated time till hearing updates or getting approval from the day profile get 100%?
Much appreciate it!
Note that the progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months

Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558

Reactions: trangvu.cy