+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I have comments saying
"Ready to finalize rprf: complete "
"A11.2 appears met, R75 FSW minimum requirements - review required"

Does any of this indicate anything positive?
It is likely that your eligibility has been met but it still has to be passed my a senior officer.
You also have a review required. Check your notes to see what the RR is about.

Did you pay your RPRF together with your application or was it requested later?

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Inland CEC shouldn't be much of a problem, except your case is not straight forward like you've said.
Not don't worry, you'll get your RPRF request soon.
Thank you so so much for your encouragement!! Hopefully I can get my pr soon. I have already paid for RPRF..
I called cic and i was told i passed everything except for the background check is under process - I couldn’t get one of the requested police certificate as that is against that country’s law. Both the consulate and the national police station have stated they no longer provide that to foreigners and whoever got it and use it for other purposes including giving it to foreign government is considered as crime even...

I included my explanation letter and hopefully they could understand my situation as a few people have got rejected already cuz of that. But they didn’t provide explanation letter... their aors are around May and they got rejected a month later and mine is under process...

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you so so much for your encouragement!! Hopefully I can get my pr soon. I have already paid for RPRF..
I called cic and i was told i passed everything except for the background check is under process - I couldn’t get one of the requested police certificate as that is against that country’s law. Both the consulate and the national police station have stated they no longer provide that to foreigners and whoever got it and use it for other purposes including giving it to foreign government is considered as crime even...

I included my explanation letter and hopefully they could understand my situation as a few people have got rejected already cuz of that. But they didn’t provide explanation letter... their aors are around May and they got rejected a month later and mine is under process...
I believe they're considering other options for your case as there's absolutely nothing you can do about the document.

And if your application was going to be refused for incompleteness, they would have done that by now.

I'll suggest you keep following up with them from time to time through web form.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi there!
did you eventually find out what " verified the eligibility " means? Does it mean eligibility is passed? I got the same status update, but am unable to reach an agent who's able to clarify on that
Call the agents, they explain statuses better. Mine is eligibility passed or recommended passed.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I believe they're considering other options for your case as there's absolutely nothing you can do about the document.

And if your application was going to be refused for incompleteness, they would have done that by now.

I'll suggest you keep following up with them from time to time through web form.
Thank you so much again!! I have called them this Monday and ordered gcms notes to see the details. Hopefully they can verify my information provided to them and finalize my case...
Waiting is definitely torturing...

the agent I called with just kept on telling me to wait...

Syed2811

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

My application was refused because my husband (primary applicant) applied with NOC 2173 (SE) and he is recently promoted as a engineering manager. His experience letter wasn't very detailed and due to which are application was rejected without asking for further explanation or documents.

You are lucky if your officer is asking for documents. Try to be as close to the NOC job responsibilities as possible, otherwise profile might get rejected.

Good luck...
Hi, if you could share your AOR date and total time after submission & refused as well

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I submitted Additional documents earlier than deadline and
Review of additional documents changed from 'We need additional docs to continue...' to 'Not applicable'.
There was no 'We are reviewing...' before 'Not applicable'. Also I got a ghost update(Application/Profile Updated) before the message change to NA.
Does anyone know about this?
Thank you!

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I submitted Additional documents earlier than deadline and
Review of additional documents changed from 'We need additional docs to continue...' to 'Not applicable'.
There was no 'We are reviewing...' before 'Not applicable'. Also I got a ghost update(Application/Profile Updated) before the message change to NA.
Does anyone know about this?
Thank you!
It most likely mean your additional has been received - an agent has looked at your application.

What document(s) was requested?

Reactions: chunga

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Both, call + GCMS notes. Criminality in progress all due to corresponding office haven't got my PCC. (even though already sent them 2 times)
Hmmm is the PCC included in your original submission? Because if you didn’t include it in your original submission they would have already rejected you due to incompleteness.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I called IRCC
Eligibility is finally passed!!!
Security is passed
Criminality is in progress( biometrics is needed)

Is this mean I'll get PR for sure if I don't have any criminal record?

All the information is in my signature(AOR,VO,etc.)

Last edited:

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
I called IRCC
Eligibility is finally passed!!!
Security is passed
Criminality is in progress( biometrics is needed)

Is this mean I'll get PR for sure if I don't have any criminal record?

All information is in my signature
Could u let me know your aor date and where is your visa office ?