+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm is the PCC included in your original submission? Because if you didn’t include it in your original submission they would have already rejected you due to incompleteness.
I am from Hong Kong, and it is a special case.

"Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We’ll send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send us your application for permanent residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate. The Hong Kong Police Force will send your police certificate directly to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada address shown on the original letter from the Canadian Consulate General requesting a police certificate from you. You don’t need to send it separately."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/hong-kong.html

It sucks anyways. Waiting is killing me.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I am from Hong Kong, and it is a special case.

"Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We’ll send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send us your application for permanent residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate. The Hong Kong Police Force will send your police certificate directly to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada address shown on the original letter from the Canadian Consulate General requesting a police certificate from you. You don’t need to send it separately."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/hong-kong.html

It sucks anyways. Waiting is killing me.
Oh I got ya. I am sorry about that. Waiting is definitely torturing and I am on the same boat with you.
The whole Covid is influencing us in ever single aspect.. Fingers crossed for us all.
We will have no problems. We just need to be patient...
Me expected completion time is Aug 7. I am thinking of giving cic a call again the end of July...

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Oh I got ya. I am sorry about that. Waiting is definitely torturing and I am on the same boat with you.
The whole Covid is influencing us in ever single aspect.. Fingers crossed for us all.
We will have no problems. We just need to be patient...
Me expected completion time is Aug 7. I am thinking of giving cic a call again the end of July...
Mine is Aug 1. But no doubt it will get delayed. I really doubt whether the Sydney office has staff working on documents.... lol

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Mine is Aug 1. But no doubt it will get delayed. I really doubt whether the Sydney office has staff working on documents.... lol
Hopefully we can get our PR at the beginning of August!! And maybe you can call cic the next week to see how things are going??

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hopefully we can get our PR at the beginning of August!! And maybe you can call cic the next week to see how things are going??
Fingers crossed!! I did called them last month, but the agent just told me to patiently wait...."You already did your part, don't worry your application won't be refused and go do something else." LOL

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Fingers crossed!! I did called them last month, but the agent just told me to patiently wait...."You already did your part, don't worry your application won't be refused and go do something else." LOL
Lol yeah. You won’t be!! Just need to be patient..!
My case is a bit complicated as i mentioned previously. fingered crossed!!

4everCanadian

Jul 24, 2020
AOR 26th Feb
Health Check: 5th March
Biometric: 12th March
I haven't heard back since then. Progress bar is at 82% with 33 days remaining.
Express Entry - Outland
When can I expect the results? Received an email on 4th June that "We are still working on your application". I haven't heard back since then, does it mean that my documents are in place? Can I expect in next 1 to 2 months?

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
AOR 26th Feb
Express Entry - Outland
When can I expect the results? Received an email on 4th June that "We are still working on your application". I haven't heard back since then, does it mean that my documents are in place? Can I expect in next 1 to 2 months?
same as me, my aor is 07 feb, I done all the health check and bio. I am pnp+ee , I didn’t get any update since they told me they got the bio. I asked 2 notes in June it seems like no body was working on it. I hope I could get copr soon. Cuz it is gonna be 6month soon.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
same as me, my aor is 07 feb, I done all the health check and bio. I am pnp+ee , I didn’t get any update since they told me they got the bio. I asked 2 notes in June it seems like no body was working on it. I hope I could get copr soon. Cuz it is gonna be 6month soon.
Mine is Cec inland Aor Feb 7... waiting....

JTPr

May 15, 2020
My visa office is etobicoke, it was slow.... I did all I can do. But I got no patients on keep waiting and no update
I have no idea which office i am in... order notes yesterday and wouldn’t be able to hear back from them till later..
The only thing we can do now is to wait or to call them... it is such a torture!! Im literally checking on my application every 10 min... on cic

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
I have no idea which office i am in... order notes yesterday and wouldn’t be able to hear back from them till later..
The only thing we can do now is to wait or to call them... it is such a torture!! Im literally checking on my application every 10 min... on cic
At this time I won’t require more. Hopefully it wii be done before the due day is met.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
AOR 26th Feb
Express Entry - Outland
Did you checked the status of your eligibility, security and background check? Please do so either by raising a web form or calling them directly. You need to be aware that even Nov, Dec and Jan candidates are still waiting to know their application status. We will start to get the news for outlanders probably when the borders are opened. Need to wait patiently until then.