CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
AOR Feb 28th 2020, CEC Inland.
Waiting for Service Canada to reopen for Biometrics.

Reactions: kk786

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
AOR: 27th Feb CEC Inland, I called CIC on Friday and the agent confirmed that I have passed all 4 requirements and asked to wait for the confirmation. I am not sure when I am going to get the confirmation email.
Did you get the biometrics done?

Deluvtj247

Feb 6, 2020
Good day all... Please I need your help. I just received my gcms notes and for work experience I have review required... No comment as to whether the jd is not a match to the noc. Now A11.2 is review required and my crs has reduced to 444 because I was not awarded point for the work experience... I would have uploaded the documents here but I don't know how to attach. Kindly assist

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I called IRCC
Eligibility is finally passed!!!
Security is passed
Criminality is in progress( biometrics is needed)

Is this mean I'll get PR for sure if I don't have any criminal record?

All the information is in my signature(AOR,VO,etc.)
hello, mate! Congrats! I have a problem with providing biometrics as vfs is closed due to covid. do the canadian officers need fingerprints to process criminality stage? And the same question for security stage? I believe eligibility is passed as i was required to pay the second payment (rprf). Thanks for the answers and good luck for all of us.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
hello, mate! Congrats! I have a problem with providing biometrics as vfs is closed due to covid. do the canadian officers need fingerprints to process criminality stage? And the same question for security stage? I believe eligibility is passed as i was required to pay the second payment (rprf). Thanks for the answers and good luck for all of us.
Thank you. Hey I'm in the same situation...waiting for biometrics. Eligibility and security can be passed without biometrics. Criminality can't...
When I got a request for RPRF in March, Eligibility was recommend pass. I got GU couple days ago after submitting Additional docs, and then fianlly Eligibility is passed.
You can call IRCC and ask about details or can order Gcms.
Good luck for all of us!!!

Kent.vaan

Nov 29, 2015
Good day all... Please I need your help. I just received my gcms notes and for work experience I have review required... No comment as to whether the jd is not a match to the noc. Now A11.2 is review required and my crs has reduced to 444 because I was not awarded point for the work experience... I would have uploaded the documents here but I don't know how to attach. Kindly assist
Since there is not any space on your CIC account to upload new document, so I believe that you need to send your documents via Web form

Hyorin

Jan 13, 2020
Hi guys. I am waiting for my PR since Feb but still there is no change at all. So decided to call to IRCC tmw.
Could anybody let me know what information should I give them to check my status?
like my UCI or something like that?

4everCanadian

Jul 24, 2020
Yes, I called them and they mentioned that they are still reviewing my eligibility

Did you checked the status of your eligibility, security and background check? Please do so either by raising a web form or calling them directly. You need to be aware that even Nov, Dec and Jan candidates are still waiting to know their application status. We will start to get the news for outlanders probably when the borders are opened. Need to wait patiently until then.

4everCanadian

Jul 24, 2020
How can I get the account profile that I submitted to IRCC. I see "View Submitted Documents or Uploaded Documents" and it only shows the file name that I had uploaded. Also, I do not see any other information.
I see another entry with "Express Entry" but that has the information that I submitted prior to ITA and I made some minor changes in fund and other information but I do not see see those reflected anywhere in my online application.

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Submitted ADR(Payslips) on July 15, Got GU on July 20.
I called IRCC and agent said Eligibility is pass now.
Is that mean they already reviewed my additional docs and gave me pass?
Also, is Eligibility pass mean the final officer confirmed and no more ADR for eligibility?
Are you outland or inland applicant?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
How can I get the account profile that I submitted to IRCC. I see "View Submitted Documents or Uploaded Documents" and it only shows the file name that I had uploaded. Also, I do not see any other information.
I see another entry with "Express Entry" but that has the information that I submitted prior to ITA and I made some minor changes in fund and other information but I do not see see those reflected anywhere in my online application.
Check this post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-view-the-details-i-submitted-after-ita.468565/post-5868355

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi guys. I am waiting for my PR since Feb but still there is no change at all. So decided to call to IRCC tmw.
Could anybody let me know what information should I give them to check my status?
like my UCI or something like that?
Yeah like UCI and application number. When you ask your status, be specific like 'eligibility, security, criminality'. Otherwise, they'll give you a generic answer.