+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Did you guys called cic to check the status?
I called them this Monday and being told background check in progress and the rest is passed. My background check is not straight forward as one of the requested certificates are impossible to get from South Korea as it is against their law. I provided my explanation letter tho in my submission. Because of this situation, my background check has been pending

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
Did you guys called cic to check the status?
I am gonna call them again later today. I called them last Friday they told me that the criminal is still in process and the rest were not started yet. Nothing changed for more than a month since I started to call them

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
I am gonna call them again later today. I called them last Friday they told me that the criminal is still in process and the rest were not started yet. Nothing changed for more than a month since I started to call them
I just called again, still same thing , nothing changed in my case

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Hey Can somebody tell ,what does it mean -
AOR - 1st Feb ( CEC INLAND)
Medical passed- 14th Feb
Biometric- 4th March
After that their is no update and finished 96% of processing time .
Generated 2 web forms and same reply for both of them -
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
( Received today itself )

what shall I think about it .
Thanks in Advance

Clim18

Oct 3, 2019
Aor Feb 14th

med n biometrics submitted, there was a ghost update couple week ago so i order my GCMS, can anyone look at it and help me understand it better. Is this a good sign? I know A11.2 means eligibility, i submitted my other application last uear after waiting for 7 months it got rejected because the siblings proof wasn’t strong enough. I hope this time it will work out ☘

anybody know wht does “ready for PACE” means?

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/07/0615:13:17 Created By:M05790

Updated Date: 2020/07/0615:14:30 Updated By:M05790

Restricted: NoLabel:EE EligibilityOffice: CPC-Ottawa Text:

**OFFICER REVIEW •• A11.2 Met Selection EE passed. Ready for PACE.OUTSTANDING:Meds INTEGRATED SEARCH,FOSS/GCMS CHECKCOMPLETED - No Adverse Info but previous CEC refusal Family CompositionSINGLE applicant; no indication of previous relationships or children Sibling:Applicant previously refused for insufficient proof of sibling relation.Applicantprovided more evidence in this application and it appears they are half sisters.

As such, Iam satisfiedwith the relationship."*•-•A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1ELIGIBILITY"•""..PASSED CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE -

Following reviews of the PA's temporary resident status, cumulative workexperience, proof of income,

language test results,and upon analysis;Iam satisfied on the balance ofprobabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R87.1of theRegulations.FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE - Iam satisfied on the balance ofprobabilities the PA possesses the experience as claimed. ARRANGEDEMPLOYMENT - No points awarded. However,Iam satisfied that the PA hasongoing employment. Iam satisfied the applicant meets the requirement ofA11.2/ R87.1A11.2 Met Selection EE passed ""*ADMISSIBILITY"0No

A37 concerns evident lndoneslan PC - NRT RCMP - NRT CRIMINALITY:Applicable PCs on file: No A36 concerns RPRF:Complete Meds:Expired A11.2Met Selection EE passed.Ready for PACE. OUTSTANDING:Meds

Reactions: NOC98

kk786

Jul 7, 2020
AOR: 27th Feb CEC Inland, I called CIC on Friday and the agent confirmed that I have passed all 4 requirements and asked to wait for the confirmation. I am not sure when I am going to get the confirmation email.

Last edited:
Reactions: chunga

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Submitted ADR(Payslips) on July 15, Got GU on July 20.
I called IRCC and agent said Eligibility is pass now.
Is that mean they already reviewed my additional docs and gave me pass?
Also, is Eligibility pass mean the final officer confirmed and no more ADR for eligibility?

Last edited:

liispa

Jul 5, 2020
Submitted ADR(Payslips) on July 15, Got GU on July 20.
I called IRCC and agent said Eligibility is pass now.
Is that mean they already reviewed my additional docs and gave me pass?
Also, is Eligibility pass mean the final officer confirmed and no more ADR for eligibility?
Congrats! It has been passed by the final officer.

Reactions: chunga