+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you. Hey I'm in the same situation...waiting for biometrics. Eligibility and security can be passed without biometrics. Criminality can't...
When I got a request for RPRF in March, Eligibility was recommend pass. I got GU couple days ago after submitting Additional docs, and then fianlly Eligibility is passed.
You can call IRCC and ask about details or can order Gcms.
Good luck for all of us!!!
Hello,

How many months payslips were you requested to provide?

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Happy Monday guys! Hopefully we will hear some good news this week for everyone.

my due is Aug 7 and do you think calling CIC today would be a good idea as I called them last Monday for updates? Waiting is killing me...

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
During review required state, when the 4 eye validation on your application happens and the next officer reviews your application and that officer doesn't find the additional 8 months of valid experience as per the NOC code that you applied for, then consider dude, that a big problem. When the next set of 2 eyes(Review Officer) completes then they reduce your points if they don't find the additional 8 months experience and if the points are below the Minimum CRS score for which you applied for, they the Officer will straight refuse the application.

Remember, I am not mentioning this being rude or want to scare the hell out of you. I WAS ON THAT BOAT.

If you already submitted the additional 2 years experience and if it added to you profile then you are safe. I would recommend to call the IRCC and mention that you submitted additional 2 years experience proofs for the NOC code that you claimed your points. And ask them how to find out if the experience letters from that web form has been uploaded to your file.

Otherwise, you can raise GCMS notes to check all the activity on the application and you can find out the result of the web form that you submitted. Act quickly.

Hope this info helps. & I wish and pray that your application is all in good hands.
Hi, I finally received my job duties for the experience that was put in review required. Do you think it's too late for it to be considered?
I already sent it through webform.

Reactions: Deluvtj247

bbarters

Mar 21, 2020
Hello All,

Hope you all are doing good and keeping safe. I had raised a web-form to know the status of my application (FSW-O, 17th Feb AOR, CPC Ottawa), I had asked for Eligibility status yet in the response there is no mention of it.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

From the above response, what can I conclude regarding eligibility? Can you please tell me if you had got a similar response and you know about your eligibility. Thank you.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Thanks! FEB 28,PNP INLAND
Congrats :)

i just called cic for updates on my application. My criminal background check is under process. And i was told my case is in Ottawa.

does the city of processing centres make any difference in terms of Processing time and such??

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Waiting for biometrics is very upsetting and depressing :( . I wonder if they open what criteria will they use to book appointments. I hope they do it on the priority basis of the biometrics request letter date. From immitracker, it looks like they aren't issuing any new PPR's since July 14 probably due to most of the applicants who were next to get PPR's are not able to give biometrics yet.

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Hi, I finally received my job duties for the experience that was put in review required. Do you think it's too late for it to be considered?
I already sent it through web-form.
If you already sent it. Hope for the best. if the job letter that you submitted via web-form should include atleast some of the NOC code description points.
All the best for your application buddy.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Waiting for biometrics is very upsetting and depressing :( . I wonder if they open what criteria will they use to book appointments. I hope they do it on the priority basis of the biometrics request letter date. From immitracker, it looks like they aren't issuing any new PPR's since July 14 probably due to most of the applicants who were next to get PPR's are not able to give biometrics yet.
Are you an inland or outland applicant? As far as I know for biometrics you just need to book the first appointment available, at least for outland. That is what we did in US.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Are you an inland or outland applicant? As far as I know for biometrics you just need to book the first appointment available, at least for outland. That is what we did in US.
I am an inland applicant. Its just that once they open Service Canada, there will be a huge rush.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I am an inland applicant. Its just that once they open Service Canada, there will be a huge rush.
I do not know if they even have the ability of scheduling all the appointments according to the biometrics request date, but I think that it is unlikely.
If I was you I would constantly monitoring the situation and book as soon as they start accepting appointments.
That is actually what I did for giving biometrics here in US and it worked.
Good luck.