+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Feb 12, 2019
Help needed please.

I just got my GCMS notes. In terms of experience there is a NOC issue. My notes say " REVIEW REQUIRED. THE DECLARED NOC IS DIFFERENT THAN NOC NUMBER FOR THE DECLARED JOB TITLE".

Has anybody else come across this? Can my application be refused on this basis? Any ideas of what I can do??
Hi,

My application was refused because my husband (primary applicant) applied with NOC 2173 (SE) and he is recently promoted as a engineering manager. His experience letter wasn't very detailed and due to which are application was rejected without asking for further explanation or documents.

You are lucky if your officer is asking for documents. Try to be as close to the NOC job responsibilities as possible, otherwise profile might get rejected.

Good luck...

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi There,

I have applied for the PR earlier this year and I have received an email from IRCC about the refusal in June due to experience letter not matching my NOC. I wanted to check will the full amount is refunded? I have only received AUD 1100 for me and my husband. We paid around AUD 2500 which is half the amount?

1. Is the full amount is refunded?
2. If yes, how do I contact IRCC to check on the refund?
3. If not, then how much is deducted and why?
4. Do they have any time period by when the whole amount is refunded?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sorry to hear you got rejected! IRCC will only refund your RPRF (right of permanent resident fee) which is 490 CAD per person (or 500CAD based on when you applied). They will not refund the application fee. That's why they only refunded part of your payment.

gabbar0101

Jun 26, 2020
My visa office is also at Etobicoke. Where are you located? I'm in the US and PNP-O and I've been trying to find other applicants with the same VO or that may know how quickly Etobicoke processes PR applications.
My details are same as yours, in US, PNP-O, Etobicoke and my AOR is 02/03/20.
My GCMS Notes say awaiting criminality tests.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hi,

My application was refused because my husband (primary applicant) applied with NOC 2173 (SE) and he is recently promoted as a engineering manager. His experience letter wasn't very detailed and due to which are application was rejected without asking for further explanation or documents.

You are lucky if your officer is asking for documents. Try to be as close to the NOC job responsibilities as possible, otherwise profile might get rejected.

Good luck...
Thanks very much.

Any idea what this means in my notes? I can't find the meaning of the acronym 'NOA'
'NOA from 2019 fsw work'

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
My details are same as yours, in US, PNP-O, Etobicoke and my AOR is 02/03/20.
My GCMS Notes say awaiting criminality tests.
My eligibility and criminality are passed but security not initiated. I wonder how quickly they would process PRs for US applicants especially as we not affected by the March 18 exception. Please keep me posted on your application. Best of luck

Reactions: fcwtx

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
My eligibility and criminality are passed but security not initiated. I wonder how quickly they would process PRs for US applicants especially as we not affected by the March 18 exception. Please keep me posted on your application. Best of luck
We are in the same boat. The COVID-19 situation in the US isn't helping :(

Reactions: Dee O

gabbar0101

Jun 26, 2020
I just received the RPRF today. Hopefully, should hear back something in coming days.

Reactions: Anik_Patni and JTPr

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
My visa office is also at Etobicoke. Where are you located? I'm in the US and PNP-O and I've been trying to find other applicants with the same VO or that may know how quickly Etobicoke processes PR applications.
I didn’t get any update since they received my bio. I am still waiting here. Please let me know if u got something new. Thanks

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
Got latest web form response:
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Guessing the GU was eligibility changed from 'recommend passed' to 'passed'
Called IRCC today and the agent told me the GU on July 2nd is that my application was approved. 20 more days passed now still waiting for COPR.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I submitted additional docs and now Review of additional documents is changed to 'Not applicable'.
Is this normal?
Thank you!