Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): 22 months

Non-Express Entry aligned PNP: 27 months

Quebec skilled worker streams: 31 months

Quebec business class: 65 months

Federal Self-employed persons: 42 months

Atlantic Immigration Program: 14 months

Start-up Visa: 31 months

Caregivers Pilots: No processing times available
We just entered the 27th month with AOR Feb 2020! Let’s see if that’s actually true! Mine is FSW

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Good Morning,
Can someone advise me on this please?
I have applied for a work permit under Francophone Mobility on the 25th March in parallel to my PR application (AOR 11th Feb 2020).
On Wednesday I received medical exam request in my account for the WP application.
Do you think it's a good sign that WP will be approved?

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Does anyone have any recent experience with CBSA notes? Have applied it recently and did receive it?

I applied these 2 months ago, a month ago I got a request for extension for 2 more months to get the notes processed. Just not sure what it means.

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi All,

In the Ready for Visa email IRCC mentions we need to do these steps within 30 days. Does it mean I should send packages to VFS in 30 days or should IRCC receive my package in 30 days. I am already past 20 days since I got the email, so kind of worried.

Milad.b

May 17, 2021
I read about that when we submit our application After that they count the months you can check in the processing time, they write about this however thanks for your answer I wish for everyone that here or other place take Visa and change our life.

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
I read about that when we submit our application After that they count the months you can check in the processing time, they write about this however thanks for your answer I wish for everyone that here or other place take Visa and change our life.
“ Processing times start the day IRCC receive a complete application and ends when an immigration officer makes a decision on it. ”

That’s what’s mentioned, so it basically starts from the time you receive your “ acknowledgment of receipt “ or AOR. Or At least that’s what i understood.
But regardless, i hope as you said everyone hear something good very soon and get done with this long frustrating process.

Feb 26, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has recently started receiving the visa finally after 2+ years of wait. Can someone tell me how long it is after the medical that you are hearing from IRCC on the visa approval? I submitted my 2nd medical on 7th March and passed on 15th. Since then it is all dead…

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has recently started receiving the visa finally after 2+ years of wait. Can someone tell me how long it is after the medical that you are hearing from IRCC on the visa approval? I submitted my 2nd medical on 7th March and passed on 15th. Since then it is all dead…
Nobody can tell for sure. Depending on VO i guess. I’ve seen London and ottawa among the fast ones. Some got it within days, some couple of months. A friend of mine got his almost 3 months after his re-meds. I myself been waiting since December 2021.
Nothing is predictable anyway. But hopefully soon some good news for all of us!

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Dates are on my signature. Good luck!!

ImmiVi

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, received "Ready for visa" email today. We had applied from US, in ready for visa email, it asks to submit documents to VAC in newyork. But my wife is visiting India right now, and will not be back in 30 days. So in order for her to submit passport in India do I need to inform - CPC-Ottawa and wait for their reply. Anyone also had same kind of experience please share.

Reactions: Springbokkie