+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

GW007

May 22, 2020
I submitted the PR app in Feb 20 and passed the Biometrics in Mar. Until now, I haven't received any response yet and it has been 4 months, should I order the GCMS notes now or wait till 6 months? and does it impact my app?

Thank you a lot
@hungnguyen, have you sent a web-form to IRCC before to ask for status of your application? If not, send a web-form first asking for status of your elegibility, criminality and security checks.... After this you can consider GCMS

Reactions: Hungnguyen1989@@

akanshaa

Sep 21, 2019
Hello..my aor is 7 Feb cec inland..on June 11 and 12 I got back to back ghost updates and first ghost update was in Feb between MEP and BIL..vo is Ottawa earlier it was Edmonton.. anybody who has got the same thing?

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
We are in the same boat. CEC Inland, I raised webform in April and it said my vo is Edmonton, eligibility is in process, but the vo is changed to Ottawa and eligibility also changed to not started according to the webform in June!!!
Besides, I renewed my work permit in May and was approved within 20 days!!!
(Both are so weird...)
It is good that you got your WP renewed in 20 days. I have not applied for BOWP yet. Hope that I will get PR before the WP expiry date.

Jibihi

Jan 13, 2019
Hi guys please I have a few questions to ask

I recently received an ADR for Newborn and I was given 30 days to upload the necessary documents, the issue now is my newborn's passport is going to take longer than usual because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Should I go ahead an fill the IM 0008 form and leave the part of passport details blank for my newborn and upload it that way with an LOE and upload all the documents I have ready in the provided placeholder (birth certificate and receipt of fees)OR should I send them a webform asking them if I should wait till the passport is ready before uploading anything?

If they ask me for my newborn's documents does this mean my eligibility has been processed or is in processing?

How do you get in touch with IRCC from the USA by phone?

If i applied as a family of 3 and my POF already covers a family of 4, am I still required to provide the same POF?
In the ADR I got, It said an updated POF for the new family member is required but I had already uploaded the required amount for a family of 4 at the time of submission

Thank you!