+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

SufiyanAhmed

May 4, 2020
I have a question my application is almost at 60% my biometrics are still due as the offices were shut down due to covid-19 crisis. My AOR is Feb 27 Inland CEC. I’m wondering where my application is at in the process? Is there anyway possible to figure it out? Thanks

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I have a question my application is almost at 60% my biometrics are still due as the offices were shut down due to covid-19 crisis. My AOR is Feb 27 Inland CEC. I’m wondering where my application is at in the process? Is there anyway possible to figure it out? Thanks
I'm in the same boat! You can raise webform and ask about it. I learned it from this thread and just raised webform too.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys please I have a few questions to ask

I recently received an ADR for Newborn and I was given 30 days to upload the necessary documents, the issue now is my newborn's passport is going to take longer than usual because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Should I go ahead an fill the IM 0008 form and leave the part of passport details blank for my newborn and upload it that way with an LOE and upload all the documents I have ready in the provided placeholder (birth certificate and receipt of fees)OR should I send them a webform asking them if I should wait till the passport is ready before uploading anything?

If they ask me for my newborn's documents does this mean my eligibility has been processed or is in processing?

How do you get in touch with IRCC from the USA by phone?

If i applied as a family of 3 and my POF already covers a family of 4, am I still required to provide the same POF?
In the ADR I got, It said an updated POF for the new family member is required but I had already uploaded the required amount for a family of 4 at the time of submission

Thank you!
You can reach them from 1.613. 944.4000.

Regarding the proof of funds, is it difficult to get new documents showing POF?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
You can order GCMS notes too.

Jibihi

Jan 13, 2019
You can reach them from 1.613. 944.4000.

Regarding the proof of funds, is it difficult to get new documents showing POF?
Thank you for your reply. I could re-upload the documents I had uploaded while submitting my application initially, will this be accepted or should I just get a new bank statement? Although it’s still going to reflect the same amount

SufiyanAhmed

May 4, 2020
I'm in the same boat! You can raise webform and ask about it. I learned it from this thread and just raised webform too.
Did you raise the webform already? Have you got any reply ? just curious. I raised the webform a couple of times I got nothing but standard response.

Muk612

Jun 15, 2020
Hey all.

I have an AOR of Feb 26 and I completed my biometrics on March 16. I am in the FSW-OUTLAND category and my application tracker says I have 11 weeks remaining.
Is anyone else in a similar position? Has anyone in FSW outland received COPR already?

I have also seen comments about requesting an update using a webform and or ordering GCMS notes. Could someone please help me understand the two options?

Reactions: fcwtx

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
I’m in the same timeline .. AOR - feb 26 and bio March 11 .. they have not started issuing copr to any Outland people .. the security itself is not over for us. Raise web form .. if u want more information, you please read the previous msgs from lot of people who shared their experiences. You could able to understand lot of things .. what is your BG status and adr status now ?

Muk612

Jun 15, 2020
I’m in the same timeline .. AOR - feb 26 and bio March 11 .. they have not started issuing copr to any Outland people .. the security itself is not over for us. Raise web form .. if u want more information, you please read the previous msgs from lot of people who shared their experiences. You could able to understand lot of things .. what is your BG status and adr status now ?
Okay.. Yeah. I was actually reading some messages and I found Outland person who got his COPR last week...similar timeline to us.

Sorry I am not sure what BG and ADR stand for. Is it background check and Additional documents?
My background check is currently under processing and for Additional documents, they say none required.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Okay.. Yeah. I was actually reading some messages and I found Outland person who got his COPR last week...similar timeline to us.

Sorry I am not sure what BG and ADR stand for. Is it background check and Additional documents?
My background check is currently under processing and for Additional documents, they say none required.
I don’t think they are sending PPR to any Outland applicants especially to Indians where VAC is still not opened . May be they are holding ours and send when vfs opens up .. me too waiting for good news..last week , I raised a web form where it says security background screening is not started yet and rest all ok . Since, COVID is still increasing in India , we all have to wait till it comes under control . Just praying and waiting is all we can do at present . You raise web form and check your status, at least that gives us a bit of relief .. and pls inform us too

GW007

May 22, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I could re-upload the documents I had uploaded while submitting my application initially, will this be accepted or should I just get a new bank statement? Although it’s still going to reflect the same amount
I would say get a new bank statement even if it's same amount... Just be sure it covers for your number of family members as per CIC POF requirement...

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
I have AOR for Feb 2020 and currently my application is at 60%. My main concern is if I receive COPR within stipulated timeline by August, what validity to expect ? My medicals are expiring in Nov 2020, so as per rules will I get only 2 months time to land in Canada or owing to the covid19 pandemic it might be delayed. Asking because I have a couple of important decisions to take depending on this mainly about my current job. Very confused what to do. Any idea what is validity given in recently issued COPR's since Feb 2020? Or no new COPR's are issued since March 2020?

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
Anybody with outland PR processing and received COPR recently? Wanted to know what is validity they give owing to international travel restrictions and other things?

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
Hey all.

I have an AOR of Feb 26 and I completed my biometrics on March 16. I am in the FSW-OUTLAND category and my application tracker says I have 11 weeks remaining.
Is anyone else in a similar position? Has anyone in FSW outland received COPR already?

I have also seen comments about requesting an update using a webform and or ordering GCMS notes. Could someone please help me understand the two options?
I have exactly similar timelines just 1 day difference and same situation. I haven't raised webform or ordered GCMS notes yet as I think the application is moving ahead as per timelines. So not sure if I should raise one now or not? Also my main concern is even if we received COPR after 11 weeks, what would be validity of landing? Owing to international travel restrictions and other concern, and also pending PR immigrants to land since Feb 2020, will they give more validity to new COPR's ? because there will be huge rush once international flights resume as many PR applicants having COPR already since Feb 2020 are waiting to land in Canada. So not really sure what will be the situation going ahead? Am concerned because many important decision are on hold currently due to this, like job especially!. So wanted to know if anybody from India (or outland) receives COPR now, what is validity given?