Feb 12, 2020
I got my web form report today ...
eligibility is - the responsible office reviewed your eligibility requirements
Criminality - valid
Security - not initiated ..
my 2nd GU- may 28

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Anybody has received the eligibility statement like me ? Pls explain if somebody knows y it is said ‘ reviewed’

Magd2020

Jun 13, 2020
Raised a cse last week and was given same reply on eligibility. So i called IRCC and was told by the agent that eligibility passed, criminality passed, background check complete and security not initiated.
Anybody has received the eligibility statement like me ? Pls explain if somebody knows y it is said ‘ reviewed’

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Raised a cse last week and was given same reply on eligibility. So i called IRCC and was told by the agent that eligibility passed, criminality passed, background check complete and security not initiated.
Thank you so much for your reply .. a big relief after reading your msg .. and one more doubt , is background check different from security and criminality ?? I thought BG check comprises of this both ..

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply .. a big relief after reading your msg .. and one more doubt , is background check different from security and criminality ?? I thought BG check comprises of this both ..
Which stream are you in ? Inland or Outland?

Feb 18, 2020
I submitted the PR app in Feb 20 and passed the Biometrics in Mar. Until now, I haven't received any response yet and it has been 4 months, should I order the GCMS notes now or wait till 6 months? and does it impact my app?

Thank you a lot