caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you for your feedback. I do not have any **OFFICER REVIEW** anywhere in the notes. I would then assume that:
1) Eligibility is only "recommended passed", with no "review required" but it is not finalized yet by an officer
2) Criminality started already since we both lived in Canada for more than 6 months

Very disappointing to know that no officer touched our file in 11 months.
Not all files have that comment, most do. If it seems its recommended pass then hopefully soon an officer will review it. There are delays, even before COVID there were delays and now the situation is worse. Hope things work out soon.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Not all files have that comment, most do. If it seems its recommended pass then hopefully soon an officer will review it. There are delays, even before COVID there were delays and now the situation is worse. Hope things work out soon.
I really hope so.

Another question that I have, if I may: there are 3 "secondary offices" listed:
1) Centralized Intake Office (it is actually the primary)
2) OSC - Operations Support Centre
3) CPC Edmonton

In the beginning of the notes, however, it states:
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Considering that we are FSW and plan to move to Toronto, does anyone have any idea of what this means?

Thanks!

P.S.: I see a "Ready to Finalize RPRF" in the last note.

Last edited:
Reactions: nousername2020

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I really hope so.

Another question that I have, if I may: there are 3 "secondary offices" listed:
1) Centralized Intake Office (it is actually the primary)
2) OSC - Operations Support Centre
3) CPC Edmonton

In the beginning of the notes, however, it states:
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Considering that we are FSW and plan to move to Toronto, does anyone have any idea of what this means?

Thanks!

P.S.: I see a "Ready to Finalize RPRF" in the last note.
Same as me. I hv fsw inland application aor 6 april.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, everyone I finally received my GCMS notes (ordered October 5th...).
According to them:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

The last update on SECURITY (not started) was on 2020/03/05, even though there is a "due date" 2020/04/04.
For CRIMINALITY (in progress) the last update/note was on 2020/03/04.

In the notes, on 2020/04/21 there are a series of "appear to meet" and "no adverse information". This was the last update, aside from the biometrics received on 2020/07/13.
No "covid pace" note.
The notes could be outdated. And they could have been progress on your application which are not reflected in the notes if it is indeed outdated.

Check on the bottom of the page(s) to see the date it was generated.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
The notes could be outdated. And they could have been progress on your application which are not reflected in the notes if it is indeed outdated.

Check on the bottom of the page(s) to see the date it was generated.
Thank you for your answer. I checked and they were generated on 2020-10-16 (shortly after I ordered them). I did not see any ghost update since then (or since the end of April). I hope that you are right! Thanks again!

Reactions: Mike@2019

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hello Friends,
My ICT WP expires in the next 6 months . MY PR application is in progress , can I just apply to extend my work permit through my employer (while mentioning PR application is in progress ) or should I mandatorily apply for only Bridge open work permit ?
I would like to extend my WP instead of BOWP as my WP would be extended for 2 years ( this is my first extension)

Thanks
Cibi

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
How long are the webform reply's taking these days? I submitted one on the 13th but so far nothing. Last time around it was within 2 days.

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
How long are the webform reply's taking these days? I submitted one on the 13th but so far nothing. Last time around it was within 2 days.
2 days? I've never seen them replying that fast before, I would expect at least 10~15 business days because of covid

Gur_36547

Jan 19, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am a PNP Outland Express Entry applicant from India,
AOR-Feb 7, 2020

In my last weform conversation in October everything was valid.

My medical was done on 27 Jan, 2020 and is about to expire. I received new message 4 days ago in my account for re-medical.

I have two questions in my mind:-
1. Is it the system generated e-mail which has been triggered automatically because validity of medicals is about to expire or they really want me to do re-medical and they have made a decision not to extend my current medical?
2. Like medicals my ielts test is also about to expire in May 2021, Can they ask or ielts re-test also? Worried a lot.

Should i think that re-medicals means they want more time than extension to process my application or they want to process it early?

Please please please share your valuable knowledge on this because i am so much worried now.

Last edited:

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hello Everyone,

AOR-Feb 7, 2020

My medical was done on 27 Jan, 2020 and is about to expire. I received new message 4 days ago in my account for re-medical.

1. Is it the system generated e-mail which has been triggered automatically because validity of medicals is about to expire or they really want me to do re-medical and they have made a decision not to extend my current medical?
2. Like medicals my ielts test is also about to expire in May 2021, Can they ask or ielts re-test also? Worried a lot.

I don't understand why they putting the future of our families at stake by delaying everything. I mean this is not our fault because delay is from their side so they should extend medicals also. Should i think that re-medicals means they want more time than extension to process my application or they want to process it early?

Please please please share your valuable knowledge on this because i am so much worried now.
not sure about medical, but you don’t need IELTS once you have AOR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Everyone,

AOR-Feb 7, 2020

I don't understand why they putting the future of our families at stake by delaying everything. I mean this is not our fault because delay is from their side so they should extend medicals also. Should i think that re-medicals means they want more time than extension to process my application or they want to process it early?

@boilercat @Gur_36547

When your meds are about to expire or have expired, IRCC sends them for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer, who makes a determination on whether to extend them to ask for re-meds. If you were asked for re-meds, then get them done and send the upfront sheet back via webform if your do not have a space in your MyCIC account to upload them.

If you received 4 updates, it could be that you have 4 family members and it could be for each. If not, then it is a system glitch.

As regards IELTS, your documents have to be valid as on the date you submit your application. However, IRCC can ask for a new IELTS score, but very rare. For most they will not.

Gur_36547

Jan 19, 2021
@boilercat @Gur_36547

When your meds are about to expire or have expired, IRCC sends them for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer, who makes a determination on whether to extend them to ask for re-meds. If you were asked for re-meds, then get them done and send the upfront sheet back via webform if your do not have a space in your MyCIC account to upload them.

If you received 4 updates, it could be that you have 4 family members and it could be for each. If not, then it is a system glitch.

As regards IELTS, your documents have to be valid as on the date you submit your application. However, IRCC can ask for a new IELTS score, but very rare. For most they will not.
Thank you very much @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon