+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hi Everyone.
Finally received my eCOPR today FSW - Inland. Here is my timeline.
VO - Montreal
AOR : 21st feb 2020
ADR : 16th dec 2020
1st GCMS notes : Sometime in August.
Eligibility : RR, Criminal Background: in progress.
Got to know that my file was under review required because of usa visa rejection and aus tourist visa rejection.
2nd GCMS notes : Sometime in dec
No change in the status. Eligibility was still under review.

ghost update: additional document required changed to not applicable on 23rd Dec 2020.
Application was approved on 8th jan 2020 according to call to immigration call centre.

19 Jan 2021: 3rd Ghost update and it showed application approved.
eCOPR copy available to download.

I did not got the portal details. Copr was directly on my email. I have to send them photographs to vancouver visa office for pr card.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Everyone.
VO - Montreal
Got to know that my file was under review required because of usa visa rejection and aus tourist visa rejection.

ghost update: additional document required changed to not applicable on 23rd Dec 2020.
Application was approved on 8th jan 2020 according to call to immigration call centre.

I did not got the portal details. Copr was directly on my email. I have to send them photographs to vancouver visa office for pr card.
Congrats dude. My ee is under RR too because of rejection of US’s and Canada’s visitor visa applications. Hope everything starts to move for everyone.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi Everyone.
VO - Montreal

Congratulation!

EECandidate20

Jan 26, 2020
Hi Everyone.
VO - Montreal

Congratulations :) Was the security passed recently, or it was passed a long time ago?

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
I contacted our local MP, and got the reply like this

Hello,

Please see the update from IRCC:

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program E0XXXxxxx:

The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on November 21, 2019.
The Centralized Intake office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on May 26, 2020.

The medical examination results are on file and valid until January 30, 2021 for xxxcccc.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until January 31, 2021 for xxxxxx.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until January 30, 2021 for xxxxxx.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until February 2, 2021 for xxxxxxx.

The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.

The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.

If the application is approved:
the applicant and their family members will need to send their passports to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
If the application is refused:
the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only. To support officers working to help clients with urgent applications, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.

Also note that, given the impacts of COVID-19, we are unable to provide accurate processing times for open applications. View how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC services for the most recent information to help you better assist your constituents.

We appreciate your understanding and collaboration

PNP applicant, AOR 19 February 2020, Medicals passed 3 March 2020( medicals done by last week of January 2020), Bio metrics completed 10 March 2020, COR- India

@legalfalcon any hope for requesting CBSA notes since security not initiated yet,to find out whether eligibility passed or not?

We are a family of 4, including 2 children.
Appreciate any input

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I contacted our local MP, and got the reply like this

Hello,

Please see the update from IRCC:

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program E0XXXxxxx:

The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on November 21, 2019.
The Centralized Intake office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on May 26, 2020.

The medical examination results are on file and valid until January 30, 2021 for xxxcccc.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until January 31, 2021 for xxxxxx.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until January 30, 2021 for xxxxxx.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until February 2, 2021 for xxxxxxx.

The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.

The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.

If the application is approved:
the applicant and their family members will need to send their passports to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
If the application is refused:
the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only. To support officers working to help clients with urgent applications, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.

Also note that, given the impacts of COVID-19, we are unable to provide accurate processing times for open applications. View how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC services for the most recent information to help you better assist your constituents.

We appreciate your understanding and collaboration

PNP applicant, AOR 19 February 2020, Medicals passed 3 March 2020( medicals done by last week of January 2020), Bio metrics completed 10 March 2020, COR- India

@legalfalcon any hope for requesting CBSA notes since security not initiated yet,to find out whether eligibility passed or not?

We are a family of 4, including 2 children.
Appreciate any input
“Valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant. You can read it as passed.

Security starts after eligibility is conclusively passed. You can see my previous post on eligibility available at #4,004

The response from the MP clearly states that the "eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on May 26, 2020."

Most likely your eligibility is conclusively passed. Usually immediately after eligibility is passed, the security is initiated. If it has not happened, then it is an administrative delay and many other applicants are seeing this.

Usually for most the security is a fairly quick process and on an average takes 110 days. To read on security, the process and how it happens see https://bit.ly/3o1FBtt.

Your application is at the final stage and as soon as the security is completed, you will get the PPR.

At this stage you can wait it out or request your CBSA notes. Usually CBSA notes are helpful to know when security screening is initiated and whether it has been concluded. Responses to MPs under the Privacy act are very quick and provide you with the most recent status.

Your can consider requesting CBSA or GCMS, or just wait and send a webform or call after a few days to know the status.

Since your eligibility is passed, you are out of the woods. You just have to be patient.

Reactions: SijuJoseph

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
@legalfalcon
Thank you for your advice. One more query regarding the eligibility. If there is any problem with the eligibility, whether they will inform us or the file may kept untouched ( since my file seems dead after may 26)?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
What is happening in Ottawa VO?

Why it is too slow?
I start thinking that in Ottawa they are focused on CEC cases, which according to the last news are now being processed at normal rate. If this is right, all the non-CEC cases in Ottawa are going to wait a long time.
I have no confirmation about this, it is just my feeling.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello All,

I got below reply after a month of raising the web form :

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The background verifications are in process.
Does any one think the above two lines of security and background check contradict each other ? Any thoughts ?

Thanks
Neha

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I start thinking that in Ottawa they are focused on CEC cases, which according to the last news are now being processed at normal rate. If this is right, all the non-CEC cases in Ottawa are going to wait a long time.
I have no confirmation about this, it is just my feeling.
Not at all, please stop saying VO Ottawa focuses on CEC cases. I am CEC inland single applicant, less than 2 weeks I will reach my 12 months. My application was approved in Aug 2020. Where is the COPR? Only god knows.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hello All,

I got below reply after a month of raising the web form :

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The background verifications are in process.
Does any one think the above two lines of security and background check contradict each other ? Any thoughts ?

Thanks
Neha
You could have criminality in process and security not started (criminality is part of the background verification). Same situation as me.