+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I feel even if you do link your application you wont get any updates until the visa officer has actually gone ahead and started working on your application.
That's true, I agree. But any progress feels good anyway. At least it's one concern less to worry about, when you can link your application...

Reactions: Krissh2179

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Hey all quick question,

I will be using FedEx to send my documents next week, what is the address where it should be sent?

I know it's kind of a stupid question but better safe then sorry. I'm guessing it is a courier service so is it the Dorchester address?

Thanks in advance,

shettyhemant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hey all quick question,

I will be using FedEx to send my documents next week, what is the address where it should be sent?

I know it's kind of a stupid question but better safe then sorry. I'm guessing it is a courier service so is it the Dorchester address?

Thanks in advance,
Yes it should go to the Dorchester Address in Sydney, Nova Scotia if it is courier

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hey all quick question,

Thanks in advance,
Hi! Be careful and send to a correct address, or you application will be returned without processing.
So, if you are outland applicant and you are sending with a courier, here is your address:

Case Processing Centre - Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

If you are inland applicant sending with a courier, here is the address:

CPC-Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

But since you're posting this question in the outland thread, I guess your answer is Dorchester Street.

You can use this link to make sure you are submitting to a correct address: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

Last edited:

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Hi! Be careful and send to a correct address, or you application will be returned without processing.
So, if you are outland applicant and you are sending with a courier, here is your address:

Case Processing Centre - Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

If you are inland applicant sending with a courier, here is the address:

CPC-Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

But since you're posting this question in the outland thread, I guess your answer is Dorchester Street.

You can use this link to make sure you are submitting to a correct address: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail
Yes we are outland! Thanks so much!

Reactions: alaria

lovelypair

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Guys,

My timeline

Application sent: Feb 13
Application Received: Feb 15 (someone signed and got the package)

Good luck to everyone

micky11111

Feb 15, 2019
Application sent Feb 5, 2019
Received NS Sydney Dorchester on Feb 7 2019 via purolator

Waiting for AOR.

I am Canadian PR and have applied for my wife. She is employed in India and I want to apply for TRV.
The question is should I apply for TRV if I don't have UCI ? or should I wait until I get UCI ?

Please suggest. In need of your help

Last edited:

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hi @micky11111 ! As far as I know you don't need UCI and can apply for TRV now. But consider that chances for someone who is in the process for PR application to get a TRV are usually low. But you can give it a try.

Last edited:

micky11111

Feb 15, 2019
Hi @micky11111 ! As far as I know you don't need UCI and can apply for TRV now. But consider that chances for someone who is in the process for PR application to get a TRV are usually low. But you can give it a try.
Thanks Alaria, I know if I apply the probability is low of getting TRV but at the same time there is no harm too, right ? Her PR application will not get any impact if her TRV gets refused ?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks Alaria, I know if I apply the probability is low of getting TRV but at the same time there is no harm too, right ? Her PR application will not get any impact if her TRV gets refused ?
You're right, there is no harm. A lot of people try, I know. If it's refused (I mean TRV), it's on them, it's their decision. But it doesn't have anything to do with your sponsorship application.

micky11111

Feb 15, 2019
You're right, there is no harm. A lot of people try, I know. If it's refused (I mean TRV), it's on them, it's their decision. But it doesn't have anything to do with your sponsorship application.
Thank you very much. Much appreciated for your suggestions.