29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Hi everyone

I got the email to appear for the test on Oct 30. Admin, could you please update the spreadsheet? Thank you!

H. Kazemi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014/11/24
Doc's Request.
CC Cashed 2015/1/20 (56 days)
Nomination.....
PER : 2015/2/11 (79 days)
AOR Received.
NO AOR
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
2015/03/31
Med's Done....
2015/04/05
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
2015/08/16 (265 Days)
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2015/10/07 - Toronto
HI
I PASSED THE TEST TODAY(Oct 1st) scored 20/20
OFFICER ASKED FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT(PASSPORT STAMPS TRANSLATION) DURING THE INTERVIEW.
HE SAID HE WILL MAKE DECISION AFTER MATCHING THE TRANSLATION WITH PHYSICAL PRESENCE FORM.

THANKS,
WILL SEND THE DOCUMENTS TOMORROW BY POST AND WILL UPDATE HERE.
Update Oct 2nd - Translation documents sent to the Scarborough Office waiting for the decision to be made and ceremony invitation

Last edited:

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
Hello!

I had my test and interview yesterday (20/20). The visa officer checked my IDs, and passport against the physical presence calculator entries.
She also asked me what I do, if I have any family living in Canada etc. It was short but specific.

I checked ECAS this morning. The status is now 'Decision Made'.

All the best to everyone.

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Hi,

I passed the test today (20/20) in Scarborough. The interview was OK as well. Now waiting for the next step (oath invitation, hopefully!).
I can see that my info (test invitation) is not up to date on the spreadsheet. Not sure why but I posted it here, on page 103.

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Nimanta please post your detailed time line and interview experience
Already posted in my signature but here it is:
Toronto
App. type: Single
Delivered: Feb 27, 2019
AOR: April 29, 2019
IP: June 6, 2019
Test invitation: September 14, 2019
Test date: October 2, 2019 (passed)

As I said, the interview was nothing out of the ordinary. First, the officer informed me about my test score. Then she checked my IDs and passports. She asked for the translations of passport stamps which in response, I told her they should be already on my file because I sent them with my application. She checked and saw that they have been already verified. I also asked her if she would be interested in seeing my tax return receipts and residential tenancy agreement to clear things up about my unemployment period. She said it would be great if I hand them over. She had a quick look and then gave everything back to me. Finally, she wished me good luck and said I should wait for the correspondence from IRCC.
I am happy that I had these extra docs with me because I am guessing if I had not provided them today, they would have sent me a residence questionnaire (RQ) in the future.

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Nimanta how many ids do we have to take and do we have to take all our passports old ones and new ones or only that pasaport which covers the eligibility period

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Nimanta how many ids do we have to take and do we have to take all our passports old ones and new ones or only that pasaport which covers the eligibility period
They want the same IDs you included with your package. On the board, inside the waiting area, it was written 1. two pieces of IDs 2. PR card.
They only checked the passports that cover the eligibility period.
Also, while nobody checked COPR (landing paper), it was clearly written on the board that we should have it ready.

Reactions: fnts

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Thank you so so much so what i understand only 2 pieces of ids even if you dont have landing paper that wont be a problem and only that passport on which you came to canada as landed immigrant please correct me if i am wrong.

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Thank you so so much so what i understand only 2 pieces of ids even if you dont have landing paper that wont be a problem and only that passport on which you came to canada as landed immigrant please correct me if i am wrong.
You're welcome!
Yes, your PR card and two IDs (whatever you submitted with your application).
If your passport covers the whole 5 years eligibility period, then you are good to go!
As I said, they did not check my landing paper but it is clearly stated on the board in the IRCC office that we should present it if the officer asks.
Anyhow, it is better to wait for the test/interview letter. It explains everything.

Last edited:

Amber888

Aug 7, 2019
Hi everyone!

Yesterday, I became a Canadian Citizen. So happy just in time for the upcoming federal election. Anyway, to those who are still waiting for test invite and oath invite, trust and it’ll come soon...Praying for everyone’s success! Have a good weekend everyone!