+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Anyone in the same situation in Montreal ?
Wow, I got my test on July 18th and decision made the following day and still no Oath ceremony invite, is this office that slow ???

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Hi,

I am still painfully waiting for test invite,

Application recieved on feb 6th, 2019,
In process since April 2nd,2019,
FB request and done on May 16,2019

even since not a peep,

Hamilton ,on here.

any news from people who are in Hamilton as well,

does this delay have to do with my frequent travels to Dubai, since my wife and kids live there..!!,

i called IRCC , i am not sequeduled for interview in hamilton, still background check...!!

by the way,

I might relocate to Toronto, North York ,there is a potential employment chance there,

if i move shall i change my address if i move to Toronto, then my File will be sent to GTA Visa office which is even slower than hamilton

or is hamilton slower than GTA visa offices..!!

tiffaany

Mar 29, 2016
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 28, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 1, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 18, 2019. '
Just received citizenship test invite on Sept 16 for 2019/10/16

Reactions: GraceCan

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 28, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 1, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 18, 2019. '
Just received citizenship test invite on Sept 16 for 2019/10/16
Congrats. Vancouver is on the fast lane! Good to see that..hope they rub shoulders with their other counterpart Surrey too to get them started :)

pankymol

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2012
Hello everyone,
I got the test invitation on September 14th and it is scheduled for October 2nd. Please update the spreadsheet accordingly, thanks.
I can see on Ecas that I have been send a invite for test on Sep 14th as well to appear for exam on October 2nd. But I have not received any email.

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
I can see on Ecas that I have been send a invite for test on Sep 14th as well to appear for exam on October 2nd. But I have not received any email.
Same here! I have not received the actual email either and just ECAS is updated with the invitation line. I am going to wait for a week and then give the call centre a call. Maybe we receive the actual email by then. In the meantime, I am studying the book!

Reactions: GraceCan

CA-AB

Jul 3, 2019
Hello All,

Please update spreadsheet:

Sept 16, 2019 - Citizenship Exam and Decision Made on ECAS

Now waiting for the Oath Invite, hopefully soon.

ALSO quick q, I have a seminar training to attend this coming Oct at Las Vegas for 3 days. Do I have to call CIC and inform them about it?
I forgot to ask the officer who interviewed me yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi all,
I have waiting for ages now for test invite or anything after the Status change to inprocess on May 01 ... haven heard a peep after that.
Im from Toronto but recently have moved to Aurora so have a couple of questions
1) I chave updated my address accordingly so my file would still be in Toronto office ...
2) what is the call center number you guys used to contact them.
Its really frustrating now since I see a lot of toronto Applicants who have relieved their test invites whose status changes happened after May 01.
Dont know what is keeping my case down
Is there anyone else feeling the burn or its just me lolz. Trying to ignite the Hope flame again as it is flickering now :( .
Love to hear from you guys
Cheers and congrats to ppl who have received their calls .

Kadarsweazy

Apr 30, 2019
Hi all,
I have waiting for ages now for test invite or anything after the Status change to inprocess on May 01 ... haven heard a peep after that.
Im from Toronto but recently have moved to Aurora so have a couple of questions
1) I chave updated my address accordingly so my file would still be in Toronto office ...
2) what is the call center number you guys used to contact them.
Its really frustrating now since I see a lot of toronto Applicants who have relieved their test invites whose status changes happened after May 01.
Dont know what is keeping my case down
Is there anyone else feeling the burn or its just me lolz. Trying to ignite the Hope flame again as it is flickering now :( .
Love to hear from you guys
Cheers and congrats to ppl who have received their calls .
let’s hope we get our test soon is just matter of time some times applications take up to 12 months and nothing is wrong with that

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Keep an eye on your Canada Post mailbox because, to my surprise, today I got a physical invitation letter in my mailbox instead of an email.