+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

timothyj

Mar 5, 2013
My AOR was over 50 days ago and my application still hasn't gone into In Processing — this is longer than almost anyone else on the spreadsheet. Is there anything I can do here or I just have to wait? (I'm in Montreal if that makes any difference)

Soundgood

Apr 20, 2016
Unfortunately my application will be returned. The email says that I`ve used the old form.
At least it looks weird that I received the email today after my yesterday's call to CIC and today`s email says that application was returned at May 17.
That`s how their work looks like. Gods. Just do whatever you want and that`s it.
Please take me out of the spreadsheet and good luck folks! =)

Amarpreetsingh

Nov 12, 2017
Hi all! A few hours ago I found my ECAS reading as "We sent you correspondence on May 17, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." This is while I have neither received any email , nor anything has been delivered by post yet. Has anyone had some similar experience? Since I suppose they are processing the applications in local offices, I don't expect any letter sent by them is taking more than a day or two at most to be delivered by Canada Post. Any insight friends? Do requests for FP or additional documents come in mail, without we being notified by email?
Hey,

I am in similar situation, i have seen update that correspondence was sent on 23rd April, i have called after two weeks then Call center agent told me that we have to wait till 4 weeks complete to submit a query, i have called on 24th of may to cic call center again and requested to resend it again, status shows again they have sent FP Correspondence letter on email on 2th may but still dint get any email. Finally called then again today told them to send it in both way email and by mail to my address. Hoping to receive it soon.

Sep 8, 2018
Hey,

I am in similar situation, i have seen update that correspondence was sent on 23rd April, i have called after two weeks then Call center agent told me that we have to wait till 4 weeks complete to submit a query, i have called on 24th of may to cic call center again and requested to resend it again, status shows again they have sent FP Correspondence letter on email on 2th may but still dint get any email. Finally called then again today told them to send it in both way email and by mail to my address. Hoping to receive it soon.

Sep 8, 2018
Hi,

I've been waiting for over a month now, not in email, nor in snail mail. I wonder why?! They sent me the message for fp last april 23. Can you provide me the number to call? Thanks.

Jitendra18

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hi, I've one question. I did flag polling on Rainbow bridge for PR Purpose. Do I had to put that entry and exit while putting details in Online Calculator? I had more than enough days for eligibility but still worrying if they think I've not given correct information matching with CBSA report they might pull in. I'm from May applications but checking if any one did same like me but still got AOR and further processing.I'm kind of worried. Please advise.

H. Kazemi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014/11/24
Doc's Request.
CC Cashed 2015/1/20 (56 days)
Nomination.....
PER : 2015/2/11 (79 days)
AOR Received.
NO AOR
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
2015/03/31
Med's Done....
2015/04/05
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
2015/08/16 (265 Days)
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2015/10/07 - Toronto
My ECAS changed to"In process" on the 23rd.
Hi
Congrats !
did you receive an email for ECAS update or you regularly check your ECAS to see if the application status is updated ?
thanks

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Hello guys, its been a month since I did my fingerprint, do you know know what is the next step? Should I call them or should If they recieve it or just wait for the ecas to change? Thanks

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys,
I received my AOR on 30th April and my application hasnt gone to in process. Should I call them?
You are not alone mrrobot! According to the Feb spreadsheet, about %40 of the applications have not gone to in process yet. We just have to wait.

Last edited:

tatpub

Feb 2, 2016
Hi Friends,

My Application status changed to in progress yesterday.

id : tatpub87
Application Received : Feb 25
AOR : Apr 30
In Progress : May 27