+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
At what time cic sends AOR? Sometime in the morning ?
its sort of an automated email, I have heard people receiving it after working hours too, so its like same email address for everyone so the applicant's email gets in a queue. just heads up, you must keep checking your ECAS, there were cases when the applicant missed AOR but his ECAS showed Application received, so that's what AOR is, so if your ecas gets updated, u don't need to worry

lakky

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-01-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
09-02-2013
Med's Done....
09-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-09-2013
LANDED..........
21-09-2013
hi here are my details..

would some one be able to update the spreadsheet

application sent: Feb 8th, 2019
application received email confirmation: April 2nd

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
AOR received :)

App Sent: 6 Feb
App Received: 11 Feb
AOR received: 5 Apr

2 applicants, BC

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
So they change my maiden name to my married name that's why I cannot access my ecas for 5 days.they started processing my application on April 2, 2019. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks

A&A

Apr 6, 2019
Hello all

App sent jan 31
App received feb 4

My application has been returned back yesterday as we missed dating the physical presence calculator. The application used by us was June 2018. Do we need to resend the entire package with a new application form or would it ok to simply date the form and send it back? Also, I noticed that they stuck the pictures and stamped the application.
Please help!

AC1974

Mar 8, 2010
Hello all

App sent jan 31
App received feb 4

My application has been returned back yesterday as we missed dating the physical presence calculator. The application used by us was June 2018. Do we need to resend the entire package with a new application form or would it ok to simply date the form and send it back? Also, I noticed that they stuck the pictures and stamped the application.
Please help!

Hi A&A,

Sorry to hear that you got your application returned.

You can use the same application and add the missing information. There is no need to use the new application form since it is a version newer than October 2017.

Here is the extract from the CIC website that explains this:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-canadian-citizenship-adults.html

Make sure you use a version of the application form dated October 2017 or later. You can find the version date on the bottom left corner of the form. For example, “CIT 0002 (01-2019)” means the version date is January 2019. The date you sign or mail your form does not change the version date.

If you submit your application on a form with a version date older than October 2017, we’ll return it to you and ask you to resubmit your application using the newest version of the form.

If you used a version of the form dated October 2017 or later and we returned it to you as incomplete, you don’t need to use the newest version of the form to resubmit your application. You can resubmit it using the same form once you get the missing information or documents.

Good luck.

A&A

Apr 6, 2019
Hi A&A,

Sorry to hear that you got your application returned.

You can use the same application and add the missing information. There is no need to use the new application form since it is a version newer than October 2017.

Here is the extract from the CIC website that explains this:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-canadian-citizenship-adults.html

Make sure you use a version of the application form dated October 2017 or later. You can find the version date on the bottom left corner of the form. For example, “CIT 0002 (01-2019)” means the version date is January 2019. The date you sign or mail your form does not change the version date.

If you submit your application on a form with a version date older than October 2017, we’ll return it to you and ask you to resubmit your application using the newest version of the form.

If you used a version of the form dated October 2017 or later and we returned it to you as incomplete, you don’t need to use the newest version of the form to resubmit your application. You can resubmit it using the same form once you get the missing information or documents.

Good luck.
Thank you so much. We will date it and send it back on Monday! I hope we do receive the AOR soon after this!