+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Bobcatn

Apr 4, 2019
Hi folks

I was wondering where the processing offices are located in Nova Scotia ? I heard there's only one in Halifax is this true ?

Thanks

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks Chrisstina. I will resend the same application with added information on Monday.
Hi fadil80
Pl do not hurry to resubmitted photo. Relax, chek 6 month validity of your photo taken in 8 Sep, 2018 perhaps it is now more then 6 months old. I will suggest you once again put your problem in this forum seeking advice from seniors members to share their exprrexperi and expert advise. There is no loss of problem if you resubmitted application to day or within weeks time, but before resubmission it is better to get advise from another senior member of the forum. This is only my opinion and final decision is yours. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: AC1974

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Hi fadil80
Pl do not hurry to resubmitted photo. Relax, chek 6 month validity of your photo taken in 8 Sep, 2018 perhaps it is now more then 6 months old. I will suggest you once again put your problem in this forum seeking advice from seniors members to share their exprrexperi and expert advise. There is no loss of problem if you resubmitted application to day or within weeks time, but before resubmission it is better to get advise from another senior member of the forum. This is only my opinion and final decision is yours. Wish you all the best.
Thanks Chrisstina. I think the photo is past 6 months from the date it was taken, so I have anyway taken a new photo today. I will use the new photo along with my old application include my SIN number.
Also i have typed out a cover letter stating the reason for resubmitting and a copy of my SIN card.

Reactions: AC1974

AC1974

Mar 8, 2010
Thanks Chrisstina. I think the photo is past 6 months from the date it was taken, so I have anyway taken a new photo today. I will use the new photo along with my old application include my SIN number.
Also i have typed out a cover letter stating the reason for resubmitting and a copy of my SIN card.

Perfect. Right decision. New pictures and cover letter.

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello Admin, I'm a February month applicant as well. Can you add me to the spreadsheet.

ID: yuvahrk
App Sent: 7th Feb 2019
App Received: 9th Feb 2019
Physical presence days: 1207
App. Type: Single
AOR received: 3rd April 2019
.... to be updated

Thank you.

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi,

I read on CIC's website that during the processing of the application for citizenship, if one "plan(s) on leaving Canada for more than two weeks in a row," they should inform CIC.

My questions are:

1) if an individual has to temporarily leave Canada for a few months, what happens after he/she informs CIC as per CIC's rules? Do they pause the processing until the person returns, or is it just so they know the person has left?

2) I understand that leaving the country may trigger a RQ request (which will be asked directly to CBSA since the new forms were used and permission has been given to CIC ask CBSA for the applicant's travel history), but would that be the only implication or is there anything else I'm not aware of?

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

gkommepalli

Mar 14, 2015
Hi,

App Sent: 13th Feb 2019
App Received: 14th Feb 2019
Physical presence days: 1135
App. Type: Family of 3
AOR received: 5th April 2019

Please add in the spreadsheet.

Thanks

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi,

I read on CIC's website that during the processing of the application for citizenship, if one "plan(s) on leaving Canada for more than two weeks in a row," they should inform CIC.

My questions are:

1) if an individual has to temporarily leave Canada for a few months, what happens after he/she informs CIC as per CIC's rules? Do they pause the processing until the person returns, or is it just so they know the person has left?

2) I understand that leaving the country may trigger a RQ request (which will be asked directly to CBSA since the new forms were used and permission has been given to CIC ask CBSA for the applicant's travel history), but would that be the only implication or is there anything else I'm not aware of?

Thanks in Advance.
yes they ask to be informed about any travel plans more than 2 weeks because they will not issue test / finger print / oath invite during that time, so technically things do go into a pause mode. but if you are leaving for months, then it might be different because it might raise questions on your residence, address, work etc.

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Hi guys my application was received by DAVE . This name is familiar? In this forum who’s file was revived by DAVE

Shipped / Billed On

02/11/2019

Additional Information

Signature Required

Delivered On

02/13/2019 10:27 A.M.

Delivered To

SYDNEY, CA

Received By

DAVE

Left At

Receiver

Hi guys my application was received by DAVE . This name is familiar? In this forum who’s file was revived by DAVE