App sent Feb 5th 2019
App recieved Feb 11th 2019
AOR recieved Apr 4th 2019.
Location Brampton
Family(2)

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi Click.Trick. Thanks for reply. On the basis of other cases, in your/any senior's opinion in how many days IRCC return the application if no AOR is issued ?
If incomplete, the application package is sent back right away, as it’s sent through Canada post it can take 10 to 15 days, I would recommend to wait 10 days and then call IRCC to know the status.

Last edited:

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
If incomplete the application package is sent back right away, as it’s sent through Canada post it can take 10 to 15 days, I would recommend to wait 10 days and then call IRCC to know the status.
Thanks for reply. As already shown my anxiety in whatsapp group, that 5 months back I have obtained travel history from CBSA but neither I have attached CBSA documents with application nor I have given any reference of CBSA in the form and rather I have ticked YES for sharing information with CBSA. In your opinion or of any others experience person's or opinion as to whether asking CBSA information can reject my case. Kindly share your experience.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Thanks for reply. As already shown my anxiety in whatsapp group, that 5 months back I have obtained travel history from CBSA but neither I have attached CBSA documents with application nor I have given any reference of CBSA in the form and rather I have ticked YES for sharing information with CBSA. In your opinion or of any others experience person's or opinion as to whether asking CBSA information can reject my case. Kindly share your experience.
No it won’t , this can never be a reason, I am gong to apply in May for myself and I already got my CBSA report as I traveled 65 times in last 3 years.
In my opinion IRCC is asking not to ask CBSA for report as they will get extra burden when the report is asked twice for same person , one by us and then IRCC is asking again, but as it’s a right to know our travel record, you did not do anything wrong , if u look at your application and you have not missed any document asked , any check mark , trust me your AOR will be matter of time

Bobcatn

Apr 4, 2019
Hi all,

I recieved my AOR aprl 4th. When I check my application status using Ecas service it shows that my current home adress is as shown on my application but my mailing adress is an old one which I used to apply for PR but I don't use anymore. Do I have to update that ? And how do they send test invitation by mail or email ? Thanks

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi all,

I recieved my AOR aprl 4th. When I check my application status using Ecas service it shows that my current home adress is as shown on my application but my mailing adress is an old one which I used to apply for PR but I don't use anymore. Do I have to update that ? And how do they send test invitation by mail or email ? Thanks
you can change the address within ECAS, it gives you that option, and it takes around 2 weeks to change on here, I recommend you change it at earliest, as the Finger print request comes in mail as hard copy, though it is not for every applicant. but the test invite is just an email like an AOR.

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Guys, my application was received on February 13 th . No AOR yet
Is it normal because it’s been 52 days since they have received my application .

Bobcatn

Apr 4, 2019
you can change the address within ECAS, it gives you that option, and it takes around 2 weeks to change on here, I recommend you change it at earliest, as the Finger print request comes in mail as hard copy, though it is not for every applicant. but the test invite is just an email like an AOR.
Thank you I already updated my mailing address using Ecas. Do they request finger prints in some cases before passing test ? And how long usually takes to recieve In progress status after AOR ?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Thank you I already updated my mailing address using Ecas. Do they request finger prints in some cases before passing test ? And how long usually takes to recieve In progress status after AOR ?
it depends on your local office who will start processing your file. in a month time you will see third line to ECAS saying processing started.
that's the time when the file will be transferred to local office, I have noticed some offices issue test invite very quick like Calgary, but they do all the background, residency checks after that. and then the oath invite takes months.
some offices complete all the checks prior to issue test invite like Vancouver / Surrey and the two offices in Ontario too. so if you look at 2018 spreadsheet, u will see that the test invite comes after more than 6 months.

Bobcatn

Apr 4, 2019
it depends on your local office who will start processing your file. in a month time you will see third line to ECAS saying processing started.
that's the time when the file will be transferred to local office, I have noticed some offices issue test invite very quick like Calgary, but they do all the background, residency checks after that. and then the oath invite takes months.
some offices complete all the checks prior to issue test invite like Vancouver / Surrey and the two offices in Ontario too. so if you look at 2018 spreadsheet, u will see that the test invite comes after more than 6 months.
I am in Nova Scotia Im not sure about the rate of applications in the province but im pretty sure its less than those big cities you have mentionned. I will update you guys when I recieve next notification from IRCC.