+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Mido1978

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hello Could you add me on the Excel sheet please !
I sent my first application on November but IRCC return it to me. I missed some documents. So I had to resent it back on February 20th delivered on 22 Feb 2019.
Now I think I am a February 2019 applicant. Isn’t it?

ID: Kamite
App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1182
App Sent: Feb 20th /2019
App Delivered: Feb 22/ 2019

Thanks!
Updated

Reactions: Kamite

Mido1978

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hey everyone! So wondering now I have submitted my application, I see you usually get AOR within 6-8 weeks (as per the excel doc)

What are the usual timelines for hearing about approval? Schedule an interview (does everyone have an interview)?

There is probably a place to find all this information!

Thanks in advance :)
If you check the excel sheet, there is summary page that will provide with average durations for each stage

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi All,
I have a question! hoping someone from you would be able to help!
1. Do i need to list all the entry/exits to/from Canada? Even when came back on the same day?
- I live very close to the border, so i cross once every two weeks to get gas and groceries.
2. If question 1 is yes, please advise how can i go about that?

Thanks in advance!

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hi All,
I have a question! hoping someone from you would be able to help!
1. Do i need to list all the entry/exits to/from Canada? Even when came back on the same day?
- I live very close to the border, so i cross once every two weeks to get gas and groceries.
2. If question 1 is yes, please advise how can i go about that?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, I think you need to list them all even if it was a day trip. Pretty sure I read that in their help section when I was filling out my form. I could be wrong though.