+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Hi All,
I have a question! hoping someone from you would be able to help!
1. Do i need to list all the entry/exits to/from Canada? Even when came back on the same day?
- I live very close to the border, so i cross once every two weeks to get gas and groceries.
2. If question 1 is yes, please advise how can i go about that?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, you need to list all.

Do you all the entry/exit dates handy? If yes, good. If no, you should find a way out, by requesting to CBSA

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Yes, you need to list all.

Do you all the entry/exit dates handy? If yes, good. If no, you should find a way out, by requesting to CBSA
On the form it says that they don't want you to contact CBSA for this info though. Bit of a pain having to supply all this info if you
crossed the border multiple times per year.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I have a question! hoping someone from you would be able to help!
1. Do i need to list all the entry/exits to/from Canada? Even when came back on the same day?
- I live very close to the border, so i cross once every two weeks to get gas and groceries.
2. If question 1 is yes, please advise how can i go about that?

Thanks in advance!
Yes you still list it and it just shows as zero days counted as days outside Canada.

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Hi admin,

Can you please add my name to the list? Here's my info:

Type: Single
Time spent: 1117 days
Application sent: 22-Feb-2019
Application rcvd: 28-Feb-2019

Cheers

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
On the form it says that they don't want you to contact CBSA for this info though. Bit of a pain having to supply all this info if you
crossed the border multiple times per year.[/QUOTE

Dear Senior members
As already shown my anxiety that I hv contacted CBSA in September 2018 for getting my visits. I received all details so whether IRCC will refuse my citizenship application sent last month, though I hv not attached the details sent by CBSA. It was merely fir confirmation purpose. Can any senior member or any member who in past have approached CBSA even them they gets the citizenship. Kindly help me by narrating your advice or past experience.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
No it will not be refused, u did the right step. the only thing IRCC wants is not to burden the CBSA by requesting the report for you and IRCC. but its your right to have this report, so its totally fine

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
No it will not be refused, u did the right step. the only thing IRCC wants is not to burden the CBSA by requesting the report for you and IRCC. but its your right to have this report, so its totally fine
Dear Click Trick
Thank you very much for your advice.

tauneutrino

Feb 14, 2019
ID: tauneutrino
Time spent: 1826 days
Application sent: 14-Feb-2019
Application received: 19-Feb-2019

Last edited:

Biddybeee

Mar 11, 2019
Please add my info:
Application submitted. Feb 21 2019
Application Received: Feb 25, 2019
Single application
Calgary

1350 days

Thanks

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello, my application is received on Feb 4th. In the tax form, I marked that 2018 tax file required. 2018 Tax filed No, as I was waiting for my T4.

Today, I have filed my 2018 income tax. Do I need to update the immigration department? I am afraid what if they return my application on the basis of my form that 2018 tax not filed?

Olive25

Nov 3, 2015
Hello, my application is received on Feb 4th. In the tax form, I marked that 2018 tax file required. 2018 Tax filed No, as I was waiting for my T4.

Today, I have filed my 2018 income tax. Do I need to update the immigration department? I am afraid what if they return my application on the basis of my form that 2018 tax not filed?
I don't think they will return your application just because you haven't filed the 2018 tax at the time of sending your application. Actually, on CIC's website, there is a page dedicated to income tax filing.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/grant/residence/income-tax-filing.html
There is one sentence which explains our situations: Also, applicants who submit their application early in the calendar year would not have been required to file taxes yet for the previous calendar year.
But I'm not sure if you should notify CIC of this change right away. They haven't even started sending AORs to February applicants yet. I think we all have this problem as early calendar year applicants and CIC would understand that. Maybe someone else can give a better advice on this issue.

Olive25

Nov 3, 2015
Hi, can you add me to the spreadsheet
App sent: Feb 13, 2019
App delivered: Feb 18, 2019
PPD: 1095
Thanks.

tauneutrino

Feb 14, 2019
ID: tauneutrino
Time spent: 1826 days
Application sent: 14-Feb-2019
Application received: 19-Feb-2019
I have no idea how I wrote the 1826 on my original post, and I don't seem to be able to edit it as of now. So here's my actual information-

Time spent: 1566 days
Application Sent: 14-Feb-2019
Application Received: 19-Feb-2019