+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Mido1978

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Created this thread for those applying for citizenship in February 2019. Please update post your progress and let’s keep sharing our experiences

One thing I want to bring to your attention is there revised application forms posted on CIC website

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
Hi
APPLYING for CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP
please help me, my question is that my passport(non-Canadian) have expired, and it is impossible for me to renew it, as i don't have any ties back to my country, and I'm not traveling back nor I have time to left to do it online.
is it ok to provide my expired passport of my country on which I got the visa and came to Canada?
Thanks

Mido1978

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hi
please help me, my question is that my passport(non-Canadian) have expired, and it is impossible for me to renew it, as i don't have any ties back to my country, and I'm not traveling back nor I have time to left to do it online.
is it ok to provide my expired passport of my country on which I got the visa and came to Canada?
Thanks
I think you need to mention the passport you have in application then in comment section mention why it wasn’t renewed.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Hello Please add me

Thanks

ID: Happywife08
App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1,676
App Sent: Jan 28th /2019
App Delivered: Feb 1st/ 2019

Reactions: nilyam

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hi
Thanks
If your country has a a consulate or embassy in Canada you should be able to get your padspopathere, depending on your country. But I don't know if you need to have a passport but you do have to explain why don't you have a passport since it's last expired.

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
I'm already in the sheet but I sent my application Jan 28th.
It was received today
Single applicant from Saskatoon

rajkalra007

Apr 10, 2017
When should i initate a name change during Citizenship application?
Do i need to wait for Oath/Citizenship certificate to be issued first and then initiate a name change?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
When should i initate a name change during Citizenship application?
Do i need to wait for Oath/Citizenship certificate to be issued first and then initiate a name change?
Thats what i heard. Once you get citizenship certificate and before applying for pasport get name changed on ur ids i.e. license and OHIP or health card and at passport office ask them to issue passport in new name presenting ur new ids. Asking to change name during citizenship has been reported as delaying factor for processing

vinh3978

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, please help me, I have a question

Last time I sent an application for an adult and a minor, and it was returned due to incompleteness.
I have fixed all the missing information, but there is still one more thing.
On the minor's application, they have attached a sheet "Annex A: Please choose between the following options".
I check the option 1 "Resubmitting a complete application", and it asks me to sign, date and return this with minor's application. So do I have to date the "Please choose between the following option" today's date or application's date?

Thank you so much

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I re-applied on Feb 1st, mailed in my application , will keep you posted.

D

Deleted member 103187

ID: OzoneZone234
App type: Single
Physical presence days: 1101
App sent: 27.01.2019
App delivered: will 4/2/2019

Add me and paste the link to the Feb 2019 excel document. Thanks

AC1974

Mar 8, 2010
Hello,

Please add me to the spreadsheet to the Feb 2019 applicants.

ID: AC1974
App type: Family(4)
Physical presence days: 1529
App sent: 02/01/2019
App delivered: 02/04/2019

Also, If you can give me access to take a look at the spreadsheet , I will appreciate it.

Good luck to everyone!!!