Sep 14, 2018
App sent : Feb 13th
App recieved: Feb 14th
Total presence: 1200 days
AOR: Apl 4th
IP: Apl 23rd

Admin please update thanks.
Hello Bobcat and Senior Members
Can you share at what time of the day changes in ecase are made by IRCC Whether they effect changes like from AOR to AIP during working hours of IRCC from Mon-Fri or changes in ecase are automatically effected 24x7. Applicants whom ecas from AOR to AIP has been changed may please share my concern. I received email of AOR on 9th April 2019 at 21.35 hrs I have also not received hard copy of AOR & booklet till today which is reported to have been despatched from Sydney on 10th April 2019.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Admin, not that it matters but my single is white on the spread sheet while others is coloured pink. Is there a reason why? Lol

Olive25

Nov 3, 2015
Hey guys. My application was delivered on Feb 18, but I haven't received any news so far, neither AOR nor returned package. I called CIC today, and the agent said they were opening the applications received on Feb 22. He checked using my name and my UCI, but no record was found. He said it might have been returned due to missing information. I have photocopied everything and I doublechecked them today, and nothing was left blank on my forms. Anyone else whose applications submitted before Feb 22 still waiting for AOR?

Reactions: mrrobot

mrrobot

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hey guys. My application was delivered on Feb 18, but I haven't received any news so far, neither AOR nor returned package. I called CIC today, and the agent said they were opening the applications received on Feb 22. He checked using my name and my UCI, but no record was found. He said it might have been returned due to missing information. I have photocopied everything and I doublechecked them today, and nothing was left blank on my forms. Anyone else whose applications submitted before Feb 22 still waiting for AOR?
yeah, my file was deliverd on 20th Feb, still no AOR.

CAN_UKR

Apr 26, 2019
Same here. My application was delivered on February 20th and nothing yet. I called CIC yesterday and agent told me that they were working on Feb 22 applications. He also mentioned that they don't have a database of the applications that they returned, so no way for the call centre people to know whether it was returned or just stuck on some officers desk.

Olive25

Nov 3, 2015
Same here. My application was delivered on February 20th and nothing yet. I called CIC yesterday and agent told me that they were working on Feb 22 applications. He also mentioned that they don't have a database of the applications that they returned, so no way for the call centre people to know whether it was returned or just stuck on some officers desk.
Curiouser and curiouser.
My application was signed by a Tim M, but the agent couldn't confirm if there's an employee with that name or not.
I hope it is stuck on some officer's desk as you mentioned rather than on its way back to my appartement, and that he/she works faster!

Reactions: enaj_91

mrrobot

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Curiouser and curiouser.
My application was signed by a Tim M, but the agent couldn't confirm if there's an employee with that name or not.
I hope it is stuck on some officer's desk as you mentioned rather than on its way back to my appartement, and that he/she works faster!
Mine was also signed by someone TM, lets hope everyone gets

Reactions: Olive25

sr1111

Mar 15, 2015
Yes, I hope we all get our aors soon!
I too had a similar experience. My application was delivered on Feb 20th. I called CIC this Tuesday and the agent told me that there was no record of citizenship application under my UCI number. He mentioned to me that in either case(AOR or application returned), there would be a record of application. So, he told me that my file might have not been opened and might have been stuck at some officer's desk. The agent assured me that he will follow-up on my file. After two days on Thursday, I received my AOR. Hope this is helpful. Good luck guys.