+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
I received below stated in cic AOR letter. They want me to go for English test ? I already provided ielts general result . Please see below this is what I received on attached letter :

All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.
Your English will be judged during interview and test about knowledge of Canada

RAN-CAN

Mar 18, 2019
Congrats to all those who got AOR and all the best for those who are waiting for AOR.

I got my applications back on April 18th for Proof of Language. I missed to send my wife's post secondary education details.

The application re-mailed today, so I will moved to April 2019 applicant.

Thanks and cheers for all immigrants success.....

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Congrats to all those who got AOR and all the best for those who are waiting for AOR.

I got my applications back on April 18th for Proof of Language. I missed to send my wife's post secondary education details.

The application re-mailed today, so I will moved to April 2019 applicant.

Thanks and cheers for all immigrants success.....
They sent back after it was in process or after you receive AOR? I want to know if file is in process are there any chances of returning of an application?

sr1111

Mar 15, 2015
Congrats to people who already got their AOR. My application was delivered on Feb 20th 2019. Still waiting for AOR.

perukulla

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
All,
I am february 2019 applicant my application reached on february-2019. Please add me to the spread sheet.
what is the usual time to get AOR. By the way excuse me for a very basic query. what AOR stands for?

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
All,
I am february 2019 applicant my application reached on february-2019. Please add me to the spread sheet.
what is the usual time to get AOR. By the way excuse me for a very basic query. what AOR stands for?
Acknowledgement of Receipt. Means they received your application and it appears to be complete

rpandey

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct2013
Doc's Request.
Oct2013
AOR Received.
7oct2013
File Transfer...
30oct2013
Med's Done....
24sept2013
Passport Req..
13nov2013, submitted in NDVO office on 29nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 6july2013
LANDED..........
DM on 12july2014
Congratulations to all those who have received their AORs. I'm Feb 22nd applicant and my package was returned today. In my wife's application they wrote:

Your application for Canadian Citizenship was considered incomplete and was not processed and fees were not taken. Your application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you for the following reasons:
Your application is incomplete or missing information. Incomplete sections have been highlighted on your application See section "Step 4 - Complete the application" in the instruction guide.

I forgot to check box in question# 16, I acknowledge the citizenship act. Not sure how I made such a silly mistake. I'll be submitting the file again.

In my application they wrote: your application is considered complete. However, as you submitted your application for concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete, the entire package is being returned.to you. Please resubmit this application and your documents with the completed application for your family members.

Since my application is complete, Is it okay if I send them same application back without any change? Or do I need to fill the forms with new dates and new physical presence calculator? I'll be changing the dates for my wife and physical presence though from Feb to April 2019.