+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
@adstarscream732 @LuckyCent @legalfalcon @rushi.gada @PrasadK and all other veteran n fellow forum members.
My status as on 27/08/2019 informed by Ralph Goodale is as follows :

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 16,
2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications
are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.
Eligibility is in progress - recommend pass.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and
timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

MY QUESTION IS - ARE THEY GOING TO SEND THE FILE TO LVO (New Delhi VISA Office) AFTER COMPLETING THE FORMALITIES FROM THEIR END OR are they going to complete the file at CPCOTTOWA AND WILL SEND ME THE PPR EMAIL FROM THERE ? How much time you guys think it will take for me to reach the final destination I.e PPR ?
Please experts have a look and do let me know. This waiting thing is taking its toll on me and I am passing through a phase, I want no one else has to pass through.

FYI - I applied online and my country of residence is India.
We are in the same boat and the PPR email will come from CPC Ottawa as that is your VO.
I am not sure though if our files transfer to NDVO as that is our local office, but I have friends who have received PPR from Ottawa so i think ours will come from Ottawa as well.
Hope for the best.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Please read the thread above n provide your expert insight.

@legalfalcon @rushi.gada @adstarscream732
I am no expert, just someone who has been with the people of this forum.
I am currently on day 203 and have already completed a month of Recommended Pass.
I don't know when to expect what? but what you are saying is correct, then I might receive PPR this week.:D:p:cool:
Hope for the best.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Not just February, many January havnt gotten PPR either.
Its hard to find a trend. Immitracker shows a lot of march and feb complete, but on the threads, seems like a lot of us are waiting. I don't even know what to make of all of this anymore... :(

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I
I am no expert, just someone who has been with the people of this forum.
I am currently on day 203 and have already completed a month of Recommended Pass.
I don't know when to expect what? but what you are saying is correct, then I might receive PPR this week.:D:p:cool:
Hope for the best.[/QUOTE

I am on day 198 and don’t know since how long I have been in that recommend pass status. I sent my first inquiry email to Ralph Goodale n got to know about it a week before.
I hope n wish for IRCC to follow my above mentioned trend and bestow each n everyone who is waiting with PPR at the earliest or else on the day no. 205/206 .

Good luck .. n hoping you will get to hear good news.. very soon.

Reactions: adstarscream732

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
We are in the same boat and the PPR email will come from CPC Ottawa as that is your VO.
I am not sure though if our files transfer to NDVO as that is our local office, but I have friends who have received PPR from Ottawa so i think ours will come from Ottawa as well.
Hope for the best.

Yes hope for the best n hope to get PPR directly from CPCOTTOWA.

Dear God,
bless us all,
please.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Its hard to find a trend. Immitracker shows a lot of march and feb complete, but on the threads, seems like a lot of us are waiting. I don't even know what to make of all of this anymore... :(
I don't think every applicant has created a case in immitracker, also people might not be keeping it active. Mine went inactive a long time ago, so it might show mainly those who got PPR and the few who bother to keep their files active. In forum and wahtsapp groups, people who got PPR already will be inactive or rather they would have moved on to the post PPR group.
The best idea is not to think anything about it anymore, but that is almost impossible thing to do :(

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I don't think every applicant has created a case in immitracker, also people might not be keeping it active. Mine went inactive a long time ago, so it might show mainly those who got PPR and the few who bother to keep their files active. In forum and wahtsapp groups, people who got PPR already will be inactive or rather they would have moved on to the post PPR group.
The best idea is not to think anything about it anymore, but that is almost impossible thing to do :(
I did some counting on immitracker for FSW-outland, residing in India and here are the stats (I rounded off the decimals)-

AOR Jan 2019 -> 65 % complete (PPR or Rejection)
AOR Feb 2019 -> 59 % complete (PPR or Rejection)
AOR Mar 2019 -> 44 % complete (PPR or Rejection)

Rejections were very few (like <5). The trend makes sense, but clearly 80 % of the applications are NOT processed in 6 months. When my friend applied back in 2017 he said that applicants from India were getting PPRs quicker than those in the US for example. Off late it seems like US residents are the first to get PPR.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I did some counting on immitracker for FSW-outland, residing in India and here are the stats (I rounded off the decimals)-

AOR Jan 2019 -> 65 % complete (PPR or Rejection)
AOR Feb 2019 -> 59 % complete (PPR or Rejection)
AOR Mar 2019 -> 44 % complete (PPR or Rejection)

Rejections were very few (like <5). The trend makes sense, but clearly 80 % of the applications are NOT processed in 6 months. When my friend applied back in 2017 he said that applicants from India were getting PPRs quicker than those in the US for example. Off late it seems like US residents are the first to get PPR.
Not just US residents, Even those with a valid visa to the US got their applications processed faster (at least the ones i know). The number of applications from India have increased by several folds in the last couple of years, with basically every graduate trying to migrate to Canada as PR and every high school graduate trying to study in Canada . An increase in number of applicants will definitely slow down the process. All this is explained in other forums.
I personally agree with legalfalcon's views regarding immitracker and I don't think their info is reliable at all.
Anyway, what are we going to get by proving that 80% of the applications are not processed in 6 months? IRCC didn't make any legal commitment to process them with in 6 months. Like people have pointed out in many other threads, they don't owe us anything. We are desperate because of our situations. I have also looked for ways to get out of this mess, but unfortunately they are free to do whatever they want and take as long as they want.
When I entered the six month club, someone told me, even with the dealy EE is one of fastest processing migration program. It is just unfortunate that we weren't lucky enough to be on the other side of it all.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Not just US residents, Even those with a valid visa to the US got their applications processed faster (at least the ones i know). The number of applications from India have increased by several folds in the last couple of years, with basically every graduate trying to migrate to Canada as PR and every high school graduate trying to study in Canada . An increase in number of applicants will definitely slow down the process. All this is explained in other forums.
I personally agree with legalfalcon's views regarding immitracker and I don't think their info is reliable at all.
Anyway, what are we going to get by proving that 80% of the applications are not processed in 6 months? IRCC didn't make any legal commitment to process them with in 6 months. Like people have pointed out in many other threads, they don't owe us anything. We are desperate because of our situations. I have also looked for ways to get out of this mess, but unfortunately they are free to do whatever they want and take as long as they want.
When I entered the six month club, someone told me, even with the dealy EE is one of fastest processing migration program. It is just unfortunate that we weren't lucky enough to be on the other side of it all.
Oh I agree IRCC does not owe us anything. Having lived in the UK, I'm fully aware of immigration struggles elsewhere. I have a valid US visa and last I check eligibility had not even started, so there is no trend here. I'm just expressing my grief here. Sharing seems to help me cope better ;)

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi

I got a reply from Ralph Goodale

he replied

Criminality is in progress
Eligibility requires review
Security checks have not initiated

My question is what is the meaning of Eligibility requires review mean??

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi

I got a reply from Ralph Goodale

he replied

Criminality is in progress
Eligibility requires review
Security checks have not initiated

My question is what is the meaning of Eligibility requires review mean??
I believe that the first reviewing officer is not sure of a certain aspect in your file and wants a senior officer to review. Nothing to be alarmed about. It's common and good that your file is being looked at. Whats your VO and AOR?

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
I believe that the first reviewing officer is not sure of a certain aspect in your file and wants a senior officer to review. Nothing to be alarmed about. It's common and good that your file is being looked at. Whats your VO and AOR?
My AOR 12 FEB and visa office Vancouver. Its been almost more than 6 months thats why really worried about it.