+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ruchinaik

Apr 23, 2019
I called IRCC yesterday... Eligibility in Progress, security not started and Criminality passed file in Montreal --- ~2.30 pm EST
Also emailed Mr Ralph... Eligibility in recommended Pass, security not started and Criminality passed file in Ottawa --- 3.30 pm EST

whom do I trust more, I want to trust Mr Ralph more, any suggestions?

AOR: 8th Feb

Reactions: Kayne and Eddie410

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
I called IRCC yesterday... Eligibility in Progress, security not started and Criminality passed file in Montreal --- ~2.30 pm EST
Also emailed Mr Ralph... Eligibility in recommended Pass, security not started and Criminality passed file in Ottawa --- 3.30 pm EST

Simply Mr. Ralph because he would have better access to the details and the system would have not updated the status from in progress to Recommended pass

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
i called IRCC, and they said eligibility and security not even started. Only criminality passed. AOR feb 26th
Quite dishearted hearing that. 17 days to go on timeline...

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
i called IRCC, and they said eligibility and security not even started. Only criminality passed. AOR feb 26th
Quite dishearted hearing that. 17 days to go on timeline...
same here. March 2 AoR. Hope they pick our files soon.

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018

How long does Mr Ralph takes to reply back to the email.

AOR 8th feb

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
Today I emailed Ralph Goodale about my application status . I got reply with in couple of hours ,below is his reply . My AOR is 19 Feb19
Visa office : CIO-Sydney.
Eligibility requires review.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.

Not sure what is mean by 'Eligibility requires review' . can anyone hava any idea about it ? Is there anything pending from my end ?

citizen_krane

Jul 24, 2018
Today I emailed Ralph Goodale about my application status . I got reply with in couple of hours ,below is his reply . My AOR is 19 Feb19
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Not sure what is mean by 'Eligibility requires review' . can anyone hava any idea about it ? Is there anything pending from my end ?
Order GCMS as you will find out the RR critierion. You may proactively submit documents before the final review

citizen_krane

Jul 24, 2018
Do we know what are the timelines from Recommend Pass to Met? I have extensive travel history but none to the red countries and hoping to clear security without any issues.

"I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 10, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Medicals are valid until Feb 2020."

Reactions: adstarscream732

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Criminality passed.

Hi, wondering if you could help me concerning sending an email to Ralph. What information should do I have to mention? my UCI? my application number? Both?

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, wondering if you could help me concerning sending an email to Ralph. What information should do I have to mention? my UCI? my application number? Both?
below are details that I sent :
Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Client ID number:
File number:
Mobile number:
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Reactions: eiden03