+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
See page 237 for his email and a draft email. Getting a bit sick of people constantly needing hand-fed. At this stage of the game, for Feb AoRs, we should be focussing on updating for successful PPRs and answering ADR queries. And general venting. Please do a general search of forums before you ask questions. I posted a general template for an email to Ralph out of courtesy a few days ago. I found this through my own search of the forums. Please do us all Feb AoR's a courtesy of doing your own search and only updating this thread for important updates.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Reactions: adstarscream732

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Got an email from Ralph please shed some light. I'm a single applicant, spouse not accompanying
Response from Ralph :
Your criminality passed - spouse's not started.
Eligibility is in progress - recommend pass.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Feb, Mar, and Apr 2020.

marie8585

Aug 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Quick question if anyone else on the same boat as currently my status is:
AOR: Feb 08th
MEP: Mar 24th
Nothing has been updated on portal expect medical.
I called IRCC twice and they told me the same story it will get updated in upcoming days.
They also mentioned my Eligibility is recommended pass.
How long does it take to update from recommended pass to pass?
Its already more than 6 months now. Is someone experiencing the same?
Please share your views.

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Quick question if anyone else on the same boat as currently my status is:
AOR: Feb 08th
MEP: Mar 24th
Nothing has been updated on portal expect medical.
I called IRCC twice and they told me the same story it will get updated in upcoming days.
They also mentioned my Eligibility is recommended pass.
How long does it take to update from recommended pass to pass?
Its already more than 6 months now. Is someone experiencing the same?
Please share your views.
Recommended pass is the greatest thing ever. I'm also Feb 8 AOR. Same status, you can start celebrations now

marie8585

Aug 9, 2019
Recommended pass is the greatest thing ever. I'm also Feb 8 AOR. Same status, you can start celebrations now
Thankyou!

Yes definitely when it will move a little bit further from one stage, criminality and security is at not started stage from approx. last 2 months. Don’t know how long it takes.

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
when did you apply for GCMS? I got mine exactly on the 30th day, but it wasn't really helpful, all i found out was no one touched my application since 25 April.
It will be that simple, have faith :)
My application has not been touched since the 26th of April. My application is still at the CIO Sydney.

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Today I emailed Ralph Goodale about my application status . I got reply with in couple of hours ,below is his reply . My AOR is 19 Feb19
Visa office : CIO-Sydney.
Eligibility requires review.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.

Not sure what is mean by 'Eligibility requires review' . can anyone hava any idea about it ? Is there anything pending from my end ?
It would be best to order a set of GCMS notes.
In my experience, the call center agents normally would not be able to tell you what the RR is for.
I too have an RR, and the information in my notes was what helped identify the issue. On multiple calls all the agents said was that "my application was awaiting a review by an officer".
That said, not all RR's are a red flag.

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Just an update:

I got my second set of GCMS notes (ordered from GCMS buddy on the 5th of July) last morning (received on the 9th of August).

The RR that I had found in the first set, now shows that it is for POF. I guess that in the first set that information was redacted.

I will be sending a webform with the bank letter by Tuesday (Saturday and Monday are bank holidays).

I hope that will clear the RR, and then CB01126 will move my file forward to Security.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Got an email from Ralph please shed some light. I'm a single applicant, spouse not accompanying
Response from Ralph :
Your criminality passed - spouse's not started.
Eligibility is in progress - recommend pass.
Medicals are valid until Feb, Mar, and Apr 2020.
You obviously got somebody else's status, unless you're hiding something from us :)

I would politely reply saying that this seems to be the incorrect information, as you are a single applicant.

Reactions: ranjitrajkumar