+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
guys, I sam seeking your available input. I have just been told that my ex employer has just been acquired the second time. Meaning that at the time I applied it was already merged to one company and I already explained in my LOE. But recently, it was sold again. (my boss who wrote me the employment verification is still with the company though, phewww). So my question: do I need to raise webform to inform CIC about this? will this notice delay the process further? Anyone has experienced this? Many many thanks.

Hey just a question, did you give IELTS or PTE?

Aug 4, 2019
AOR 6 Feb. Just got an update from Ralph's office (FYI you need to include your DOB or his office will not respond)

Criminality is in process – biometrics received and under review.
Eligibility and security checks are passed.
Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.

The biometrics are under review as I have a skin condition so can't give good fingerprints.

But it's positive that eligibility and security is passed right? I knew eligibility was passed but security was blank when I ordered my GCMS notes early in May. So there has been movement since May.

I see a chink of light now :)
what is Ralph office? any email id?

Aug 4, 2019
Reposting the template for you...

Email Mr Goodale
goodale@sasktel.net

Sample below:

Dear Mr Goodale,

I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on the xxx of January 2019

My details are:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: Xxx
Email address: xxx
DOB of applicant: YYYY-MM-DD
Country of birth: India
Client ID number: xxxx
File number: Xxxxx
Mobile number: 0091-9xxxx
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.

Appreciate your time and help.

Sincerely,
Hi,

Who is Mr Goodale?
Please clarify who is Mr Goodale so that I can frame my queries to him accordingly.

++
Email Mr Goodale
goodale@sasktel.net
++

zodiac212

Jul 31, 2019
AOR-FEB 15th
MEP-APRIL2nd
3 more days for the 6 months timeline and still haven't heard anything, phoned CIC they said background check and eligibility is still under process and asked me to be patient.
I emailed goodale this morning his office replied in less than an hour saying my criminality is passed , eligibility requires review and security been initiated

Last edited:
Reactions: JoyForPR

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
What are the current GCMS notes processing times? Anybody applied and got notes within 30-40 days?
Yes, applied with getgcms received them on 30th day

Reactions: PrasadK

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Just curious. I'm 6 days into my VIP status. Has anyone heard of receiving PPR shortly after achieving VIP status? All I've seen suggests that if you don't get PPR in 6 months, you are waiting for at least another month before any word. I hope to be proved wrong.

Reactions: adstarscream732