+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Quick question if anyone else on the same boat as currently my status is:
AOR: Feb 08th
MEP: Mar 24th
Nothing has been updated on portal expect medical.
I called IRCC twice and they told me the same story it will get updated in upcoming days.
They also mentioned my Eligibility is recommended pass.
How long does it take to update from recommended pass to pass?
Its already more than 6 months now. Is someone experiencing the same?
Please share your views.
Recommended Pass is a good thing, I am at the same stage. Completing 6 months on Sunday.
All the best for all of us.

Last edited:

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
You obviously got somebody else's status, unless you're hiding something from us :)

I would politely reply saying that this seems to be the incorrect information, as you are a single applicant.
He is not lying.. no matter he is single applicant and spouse non accom still medical and pcc of non accompanying spouse is required... on this forum no body will lie .. we here are no one to give pr

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
You obviously got somebody else's status, unless you're hiding something from us :)

I would politely reply saying that this seems to be the incorrect information, as you are a single applicant.
I'm married and I have applied without Spouse, so i am applying as single[spouse-non accompaing] (means i will be the only one getting PR, not my spouse as of now). That is not even the Question. I want to know about the Eligbility , it said Recommended Pass

02manoj92

Jul 28, 2019
Got reply from ralph's office:
Dear <> - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 7, 2019. It is in New Delhi.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Anyone in same boat? File in New Delhi?

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Quick question if anyone else on the same boat as currently my status is:
AOR: Feb 08th
MEP: Mar 24th
Nothing has been updated on portal expect medical.
I called IRCC twice and they told me the same story it will get updated in upcoming days.
They also mentioned my Eligibility is recommended pass.
How long does it take to update from recommended pass to pass?
Its already more than 6 months now. Is someone experiencing the same?
Please share your views.
I am 8Feb applicant as well but you are luckier than me. I don't even know what stage I am at. My GCMS as of 8 July shows no progress at all. Webform raised - no reply. I can't call as I am outlander. So happy to hear that your eligibility is recommended pass. So cheer up.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
My application has not been touched since the 26th of April. My application is still at the CIO Sydney.
mine was transferred from the CIO to CPC on 25th and thats it. Nothing after that :(

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I'm married and I have applied without Spouse, so i am applying as single[spouse-non accompaing] (means i will be the only one getting PR, not my spouse as of now). That is not even the Question. I want to know about the Eligbility , it said Recommended Pass
There are other threads here that explains different terminologies used by different office. If I remember correct recommended, pass, Met are all same

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Got reply from ralph's office:
Dear <> - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 7, 2019. It is in New Delhi.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Anyone in same boat? File in New Delhi?
Me, Me, Me

still wondering how can they process something is 6 months when they don't even start the process for 6 months.

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
guys, I sam seeking your available input. I have just been told that my ex employer has just been acquired the second time. Meaning that at the time I applied it was already merged to one company and I already explained in my LOE. But recently, it was sold again. (my boss who wrote me the employment verification is still with the company though, phewww). So my question: do I need to raise webform to inform CIC about this? will this notice delay the process further? Anyone has experienced this? Many many thanks.

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
guys, I sam seeking your available input. I have just been told that my ex employer has just been acquired the second time. Meaning that at the time I applied it was already merged to one company and I already explained in my LOE. But recently, it was sold again. (my boss who wrote me the employment verification is still with the company though, phewww). So my question: do I need to raise webform to inform CIC about this? will this notice delay the process further? Anyone has experienced this? Many many thanks.
Dude relax nobody checks. That deeply

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Here some real advice. Nobody is a an expert here. But as far as I know and what I have seen from my friends gcms notes who have gotten pr. They literally processed his application in just 2 days. Nobody checks, all they do is web based search. And if your employer is not MNC, then I a very rare chance they will contact you employer. Very rare just stay put. Take it easy. Don't do anything. You will get PR

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
It would be best to order a set of GCMS notes.
In my experience, the call center agents normally would not be able to tell you what the RR is for.
I too have an RR, and the information in my notes was what helped identify the issue. On multiple calls all the agents said was that "my application was awaiting a review by an officer".
That said, not all RR's are a red flag.
I ordered it through government site as I am in Canada now. It’s being more than a month now. But no update

Reactions: Bunny Thapar