+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
Yeah.. but it seems pretty clear to me that eligibility is not met, meaning according to the officer, I do not have the CRS score at the cut off for my EE draw. For me, that's pretty clearly from the reference letter (I think) so I provided an update for that.. just hoping that they accept it. The only confusion comes from - if it's that cut and dry, and eligibility has indeed not been met, then why didn't they reject me instead of just keeping the application hanging? In any case, let's wait and see how this unfolds..
What was wrong with your reference letter?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
What was wrong with your reference letter?
Duties did not adequately match the NOC code. This is of course my best guess since I have yet to receive my GCMS notes.. If they reveal something else, then I'll update IRCC accordingly, but I doubt that'll be the case..

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
Duties did not adequately match the NOC code. This is of course my best guess since I have yet to receive my GCMS notes.. If they reveal something else, then I'll update IRCC accordingly, but I doubt that'll be the case..
Hope this gets sorted out for you, all the best!!

Reactions: PrasadK

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
Does everyone in this group have their biometrics status showing completed?Mine is still showing " We need your fingerprints to process your application"
Although, I can see the biometrics enrollment number, date and the expiry date.

ice828

Oct 12, 2018
Hi All, got the below email from Ralph Goodale today (sent an email this morning). They responded really quick and nice. I only asked for my status of EE application, but they also provide me with my paper-based PNP. Hope I'll hear some good news soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear XXXXX - I spoke to IRCC regarding your 2 applications.

XXXXXXXX was received Feb 16, 2019. It is in Montreal.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

You security checks are in progress since Apr 30, 2019 – dependent’s are passed. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Your other application was received Sept 6, 2018 and is at CIO-Sydney.

Eligibility and criminality are passed.

Securities not started.

Meds valid until Dec/19.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
Hi All, got the below email from Ralph Goodale today (sent an email this morning). They responded really quick and nice. I only asked for my status of EE application, but they also provide me with my paper-based PNP. Hope I'll hear some good news soon.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

You security checks are in progress since Apr 30, 2019 – dependent’s are passed. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Securities not started.

Meds valid until Dec/19.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
How come you have two applications?

renju mukundan

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Guys one question ....
I got my PPR
But since I’m traveling I would be late to submit passport like after 20 days.
They gave me 30 Days to submit but my timeline shows process to complete only 12 more days.
Should I have worry or it’s fine ??

RabiGh

Aug 8, 2019

Securities not started.

Meds valid until Dec/19.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
Can you please enlighten me on contacting Hon. Goodale? I am close to my 6 months but have not received any update.

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Does everyone in this group have their biometrics status showing completed?Mine is still showing " We need your fingerprints to process your application"
Although, I can see the biometrics enrollment number, date and the expiry date.
Mine is still saying "We have not received your biometrics" even though they were given in March. I raised CSE and they confirmed that all was in order. The profile statuses just don't seem to update sometimes. As long as your biometric details are showing as logged on your account (enrollment number etc) I wouldn't worry.

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
Mine is still saying "We have not received your biometrics" even though they were given in March. I raised CSE and they confirmed that all was in order. The profile statuses just don't seem to update sometimes. As long as your biometric details are showing as logged on your account (enrollment number etc) I wouldn't worry.
Thanks a lot. This helps..

Bkpapaz

Nov 11, 2018
It is PPR guys......
PPR Timeline:
ITA : Jan 30
AOR: Feb 06th
MEP: Mar 21st
and then the long wait......
1st ghost update: 8th June
Called severally but only Criminality Passed, others not started even till 24th July when I called last.
2nd Ghost update: 5th Aug
Sent Ralph a mail: 7th Aug and replied on the 8th Aug stating that my application has been Approved.
Golden mail : 8th of Aug 2019
VO : OTTAWA