PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Guys, it my turn to celebrate the ready for visa ;)
Ontario nomination 15/01/2019
PPR 15/01/2020
AOR 06/02/2019
VO Sydey, NS
Remedical passed 13/12/2019.
Wish the best for each one wainting till now and thank you for your support

Last edited:

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Hello Guys, so finally I have got landing interview email and PPR for my wife, thanks to everyone who guided me here. This forum was so helpful.
My question is: the letter says you will be contacted by local IRCC office (Halifax) for landing interview and then your spouse can submit her passport, Do I need to call IRCC for booking interview? Also there is a section in the letter which needs to be filled but they clearly mentioned that below instructions are for dependent only. This section has a table which is asking for applicant and dependent information, should I enter my information or wife's in this section as it says this is for dependent? Any senior?

My timeline:
AOR Feb 12
Visa office Sydney/Niagrafalls
Med passed March 28
Wife added to application: 18th April
Wife Med July 26--> Passed the same day
Wife Biometrics May
Second Med passed Jan
GCMS received and it says everything is passed on Oct 16th
No Ghost update at all and got this letter today.

Thank you guys

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Guys, so finally I have got landing interview email and PPR for my wife, thanks to everyone who guided me here. This forum was so helpful.
My question is: the letter says you will be contacted by local IRCC office (Halifax) for landing interview and then your spouse can submit her passport, Do I need to call IRCC for booking interview? Also there is a section in the letter which needs to be filled but they clearly mentioned that below instructions are for dependent only. This section has a table which is asking for applicant and dependent information, should I enter my information or wife's in this section as it says this is for dependent? Any senior?

My timeline:
AOR Feb 12
Visa office Sydney/Niagrafalls
Med passed March 28
Wife added to application: 18th April
Wife Med July 26--> Passed the same day
Wife Biometrics May
Second Med passed Jan
GCMS received and it says everything is passed on Oct 16th
No Ghost update at all and got this letter today.

Thank you guys
Congratulations!

Just a quick question, how much time did remedical take to pass from the exam date.

IRCC requested remedical for my spouse on 13th January, 2020. She did it on 14th January, 2020 and Panel physician updated IRCC on 15th January, 2020 but account still shows medical required.

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Reactions: khan8862

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Congratulations!

Just a quick question, how much time did remedical take to pass from the exam date.

IRCC requested remedical for my spouse on 13th January, 2020. She did it on 14th January, 2020 and Panel physician updated IRCC on 15th January, 2020 but account still shows medical required.

Thanks!
Exactly Samething happened to me also. It took only two days to upload.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations!

Thanks!
Sorry for the confusion. I haven't done any re-medical. But My wife's medical got passed on the same day of submission. Like it was submitted at day time but when I checked it in the evening the status was changed to Medical passed.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Oh sorry I meant.
I am still waiting. 8 Feb AOR
I meant, has anyone received additional verifications as a response after raising webform. ?
Hello, you got your pr,I mean I got same reply from cpc ottawa, need additional verification, just want you become pr

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello, you got your pr,I mean I got same reply from cpc ottawa, need additional verification, just want you become pr
Hi I got this additional verifications response too and I got PPR about 10 and a half months post AOR, check my signature for timeline.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hi I got this additional verifications response too and I got PPR about 10 and a half months post AOR, check my signature for timeline.
You know what they do additional verification and ask you any additional documents, thanks for reply, I'm waiting all most 19 months ,aor 5 Oct 2018 , no updates from 27 feb 2019,I'm calling last week, and nice agent sent reminder to visa officer for updates, then I got this email for additional verification, don't no what they are doing, apply gcms notes, not give me still waiting

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
You know what they do additional verification and ask you any additional documents, thanks for reply, I'm waiting all most 19 months ,aor 5 Oct 2018 , no updates from 27 feb 2019,I'm calling last week, and nice agent sent reminder to visa officer for updates, then I got this email for additional verification, don't no what they are doing, apply gcms notes, not give me still waiting
Wow that is a very long wait, i hope you get good news soon.
as for me, I did not get any ADR, Just remedicals and then PPR.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Wow that is a very long wait, i hope you get good news soon.
as for me, I did not get any ADR, Just remedicals and then PPR.
Hey Dear,

Just a question, after remedical in how many days you got PPR?

Mine everything is passed and we got RPRF & Remedical request for my wife on 13th January, 2020.

I paid the RPRF the same day and my wife did remedical on the 14th January, 2020.

I called the panel physician and confirmed that the reports are normal and they uploaded the same to IRCC on 15th January, 2020 but it still shows medical is required.

So just wanted to know in how many days remedical is passed after the test date?

And post remedical shows passed, how many days it takes for PPR?

I would appreciate your reply.

Please & Thank you.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hey Dear,

Just a question, after remedical in how many days you got PPR?

Mine everything is passed and we got RPRF & Remedical request for my wife on 13th January, 2020.

I paid the RPRF the same day and my wife did remedical on the 14th January, 2020.

I called the panel physician and confirmed that the reports are normal and they uploaded the same to IRCC on 15th January, 2020 but it still shows medical is required.

So just wanted to know in how many days remedical is passed after the test date?

And post remedical shows passed, how many days it takes for PPR?

I would appreciate your reply.

Please & Thank you.
Almost same profile here. They asked for medical for my wife on 19th Dec and it passed 11jan 2020. I paid RPRF and adr Submited on 15th Dec.
Still nothing yet.

Fir your case medical will take 2-4days on you gc account. Fir my it was pop up in 2days. Only panel physician took time to sent. Let's connect together.

Brancov

Sep 24, 2019
I got a PFL request after over 11 months because the officer is not convinced that I intend to move to Nova Scotia because i have been living in Ontario for over 6 years. I am actually eager to move there and I had actually stopped school in September because I thought I would get the PR then and wanted to be prepared to relocate.
I applied through a consultant and she is requesting for $3250 to respond to the request.
Is there a chance that I could reply myself as I can't afford that money after all the money I have spent so far. Advice is needed asap pleeaseeeee